AFL Player #27: Mason Redman šŸ•

Remove this Banner Ad

While I have been frustrated earlier in the year about lack of selection integrity when not playing kids after weeks of great performances in the VFL to think Woosha would actually be annoyed at this is bordering delusional. I doubt you really think heā€™d be annoyed at good performances from the kids.
If anything he might feel vindicated by our approach
Exactly.

Woosha would be pleased that he could point to how Ridley, Redman, mutch and even Langford to an extent have performed after elongated VFL stints as evidence that his process works.

Must say i was sceptical but he has brought them in when they are in form and confident. Seems to be doing wonders.

While I have been frustrated earlier in the year about lack of selection integrity when not playing kids after weeks of great performances in the VFL to think Woosha would actually be annoyed at this is bordering delusional. I doubt you really think heā€™d be annoyed at good performances from the kids.

Thought it was obvious but yeah, I was being sarcastic.

Of course heā€™d be happy

Just limped into the meeting room on crutches..
Hopefully precautionary, didn't notice an incident.

Also, loved his game and loved how he always looks for the dangerous options. He'll get better at using them so long as he keeps taking those options.

Precautionary??
Hopefully precautionary, didn't notice an incident.

Also, loved his game and loved how he always looks for the dangerous options. He'll get better at using them so long as he keeps taking those options.
I didnt see anything in the game myself..
Just saw him heading into the meeting on ch7.
He's been great in his couple games this year. Not afraid to take risks. A mark he took in the 3rd I think? Was incredibly brave! Shows what he can offer the team.

I didnt see anything in the game myself..
Just saw him heading into the meeting on ch7.
He's been great in his couple games this year. Not afraid to take risks. A mark he took in the 3rd I think? Was incredibly brave! Shows what he can offer the team.
Rolled ankle according to Woosha. Probs nothing in it, they always put them on crutches.
Worst case scenario, he doesn't get up and Francis comes in, I could live with that...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Little bit of tunnel vision, his kicks are bullets but he sometimes struggles to see the man coming in from the angle to chop off.

Otherwise I'm stoked, his transition has been as seamless as I've seen for us in a long time

Didn't seem to have the same ping in his kicks tonight, his defence was top notch from what I could see though.

hobbled off late after nic nat tackle incident on half forward think eagles kicked a goal not long after play.

Still hobbled off so hopefully precautionary. Didnt play last 10-15 mins

I'm really hoping he doesn't miss next week. Knowing our selection panel he'll miss one precautionary week then have to work his way back in through the twos for 2 months.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back