(Log in to remove this ad.)

rumply

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 11, 2002
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Iggles, 76ers
Needs to speed up his decision making with ball in hand but otherwise he's going OK & no way he goes out with Hurley & Hooker probably both out for a while.

Pweter

Brownlow Medallist
Feb 12, 2010
Right here, right now
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Central Districts, Detroit Pistons
Multiple howlers resulting in frees against and a couple of goals. Not his best game.

I liken his attitude to one of those inflatable kids toys that you knock down and they bounce back up. He doesn't dwell on the mistakes, he just keeps cracking in.

Doss

Super Moderator
Aug 1, 2011
AFL Club
Essendon
REDMAN HAS BEEN BELOW PAR FOR THE PAST TWO WEEKS!!

What don't you understand about this?

I'll just agree to disagree. I won't be surprised to see a Ridley, or Dea selected on Thursday night with Redman omitted
He doesn’t share your opinion, that’s not a crime and the capitalisation and shouting is pretty out of proportion.

I think it’s very unlikely he gets dropped personally, and nor do I think he should be.

He definitely screwed up a few times but he also did some pretty good things.

Duckworth

Peptide Awareness
Oct 8, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Still raw and will make mistakes but is a jet that keeps on going, like his endeavour. He is always putting himself in the play, and will win a lot more contests than not. Going to be a long time peg in our back line.
I actually liked his game. He had 3 things from my memory that were not usually him. (That kick to Brown, trying to bust through 3 tackles at the 50 and the slip while picking up the ball with Guelfi). He did, however, persevere and impacted the game.

He will not be dropped. For a player under 20 games this is the type of game he will learn from and is all part of the development for a young player. Why I liked his game was the resilience to keep trying even when things weren't going his way - certainly there are others at the club who could learn from this. Will not be dropped.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

blitzer

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 27, 2006
House
AFL Club
Essendon
Fine game from Redman. He did a lot of good things but one thing that stood out was whenever the ball was bobbling around right near our goal line it was his fist that kept knocking it over so we could reset.

Top Bottom