Contract Status: Free Agent 2028
My Boy Draft 2024: Pick 24, ghostdog

Last edited by a moderator:

FlyingV

Club Legend
Aug 16, 2012
AFL Club
Essendon
Third favourite player behind McGrath and Parish. One spot higher then Daniher who is fourth, significantly higher then Francis who has dropped to the bottom 75th percentile and marginally ahead of Hurls who comes in at 5th.

Third favourite player behind McGrath and Parish. One spot higher then Daniher who is fourth, significantly higher then Francis who has dropped to the bottom 75th percentile and marginally ahead of Hurls who comes in at 5th.
have you ranked every listed player?

and how often do you do a performance review?

blitzer

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 27, 2006
House
AFL Club
Essendon

Its fair to say any list that doesn't have Tippa in the top 5 is wrong. I mean I know its an opinion and all but still so wrong!

Vander18

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 22, 2011
AFL Club
Essendon
Just occurred to me that of all the flankers we have tried to turn into mids, this guy is far and away the most likely to work.

Has the speed, endurance and skill to play outside and the size and hardness to play inside.

Heā€™s been great back but youā€™d think he will transition eventually. Has more midfield traits than either Langford or Laverde.

On Donair this week he said he reads Big Footy and BomberBlitz for a laugh. Hi Mason
Thought it was Coons that said that, but yeah. We got a shout out šŸ¤£

Yeah coons said heā€™s been doing it his whole career
Wouldn't be surprised if a lot of them read it. I hope they don't take any of the nonsense posted here to heart though. Especially if you're already feeling low.

"Why would you take criticism from someone you would never go to for advice?"

RearNaked

Premiership Player
Oct 4, 2011
Gold Coast
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
TEAM MIR!!!!!!!!!
attacks the ball like Goddard attacks pretzels and more agro than me after a night out on the rums. Will be a part of our next flag.

Wouldn't be surprised if a lot of them read it. I hope they don't take any of the nonsense posted here to heart though. Especially if you're already feeling low.

"Why would you take criticism from someone you would never go to for advice?"
I think players are told pretty early not to pay any attention to nuffies on social media but I still feel a bit sorry for players like Langford who's threads are usually page after page of him getting bashed from pillar to post.

I think players are told pretty early not to pay any attention to nuffies on social media but I still feel a bit sorry for players like Langford who's threads are usually page after page of him getting bashed from pillar to post.
Being told that and actually following the advice are very different things.

naraku

Club Legend
Sep 9, 2017
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
A.C. Milan
Very happy Mason is staying on. I usually don't like saying things like this, but he is potentially a future captain of this club.

Aug 15, 2011
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Port Adelaide
Very happy Mason is staying on. I usually don't like saying things like this, but he is potentially a future captain of this club.

Gee fight will be on between McGrath, Parish, Redman it seems

I'd like to see him train as a big body inside mid in the pre season if we don't pick one up

He's very good with his hands and his height and spring offers us something different plus delivery inside 50

Watching his u18 footage again I think he has some traits that could really work as an inside mid

Back