Player Watch #27: Miller Bergman - BFNAAK - Extends to end of 2025 - to return from broken jaw in VFL

Remove this Banner Ad

We should aim to reunite the brothers. Miles is a very nice footballer. He was pick 14 in the 2019 Draft. If Port finish in the top 4, perhaps we can trade our pick we got from them in the JHF trade.

Because I can't be bothered googling.... can anyone clear up for me if sre they actually brothers or not? I thought they were, but then was told that they are not?

On SM-G781B using BigFooty.com mobile app

I'm not saying he's Corey Enright right now, but stylistically and in terms of potential I could see him having a similar career.

Solid, reliable, medium sized defender who you can rely on getting the job done week in week out.
Birchall?

Just a plain reliable footballer that rarely wastes it, has some toe, competes hard and defends well, in spite of how skinny he is.

Another plus for Bergman this week was his ability to run out the four quarters. Remember, in the first couple of rounds, he almost stopped to a standstill in the fourth due to tiredness.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Visually, absolutely, but he’s not the bash and crash of Laidley. I swear Miller would struggle to get his heart rate into 3 figures, looks like the iceman out there.
Similar courage and ball use as well. The bash and crash might come once he's got five years more development into his body.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

need to get the ball in his hands more. so reliable every time. need him to be playing the roll hall plays and get hall out of the side

Remove this Banner Ad

Back