Player Watch #27: Miller Bergman - BFNAAK - Extends to end of 2025 - to return from broken jaw in VFL

Remove this Banner Ad

Just dug out his interview with Dwayne Russell on SEN last week. Spoke really well, and clearly a genuinely passionate NMFC supporter so it’s even nicer to listen to that part of the chat and know he is now where he dreamed of being.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If i'm not first aboard, i'm right up the front of the Bergman bus, lol at those reading his old bio and assuming 65kg is correct, i heard him interviewed by Dwayne last week, and as well as declaring his love of Nth, said he realised he had to put on some size and engaged a personal trainer and a dietician, and had already gained about 7kg, took most of the kick in's for his team and averaged a goal a game, kicking is a big plus, welcome to Nth Miller.

must have the potential to build a decent tank then, getting up and down the ground......either that or he's kicked the odd bag in a few forward endeavours.

Yes . Was getting pushed off the ball rushing kicks with his lean physique…
Has that body that will never put on weight

If i'm not first aboard, i'm right up the front of the Bergman bus, lol at those reading his old bio and assuming 65kg is correct, i heard him interviewed by Dwayne last week, and as well as declaring his love of Nth, said he realised he had to put on some size and engaged a personal trainer and a dietician, and had already gained about 7kg, took most of the kick in's for his team and averaged a goal a game, kicking is a big plus, welcome to Nth Miller.

75626361.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back