Past #6: Taylor Garner - delisted end '21 - 49 NM games/37 NM goals - go well Garns

Remove this Banner Ad

He seems to have a couple of different modes does TG. The 'i don't have the ball so someone must die' mode and the 'i have the ball so i will take as much ******* time as i like' mode.

I like the arrogant bastard

Surprising piece of good blokedness by Hurley in not cleaning him up in that marking contest. Could have split him open.

Would have got week or more for his trouble.

He's an animal with and without ball in hand.

He gets on those train tracks when hunting down his prey and then goes in fir the kill.

Love it

Yep, but also has the pure ability to then make the most of his kill.

He chased McGrath ... a very good young player ... in psycho mode, but then won the ball and set up an attack.

That happened RIFOM and I was going to be happy with TG simply laying a tackle and killing the contest for a stoppage.

But he actually beat McGrath to the ball, won it, turned on a sixpence and we were back threatening the goal seconds later.

Majestic piece of play

MaddAdam I still feel you're setting the pieces up for a giant troll with TG. Never seen you so fascinated with a player.

But yeh did play a good game. Hoping GR is feeling benevolent and compiles a highlights pack of his game.

Nup, am absoutely one hundred per cent a TG lover. Twinkletoes will testify.

Has everything you need in a player, eilite mark, super skills, pace, absolute mongrel, real X factor. His 2nd quarter against the Tiges in that final was simply brilliant.

Has everything you need in a player, eilite mark, super skills, pace, absolute mongrel, real X factor. His 2nd quarter against the Tiges in that final was simply brilliant.
May i suggest a user name chage?

Gay4Tay is free...

Can confirm. SLF has a life sized photo of TG in full flight on the ceiling above his bed for "inspiration" and a lengthy history of publically broadcasting his man love for the lad.

Really looking forward to jy and taylor in our forward line for years to come. both x-factor and will just be a nightmare to play on.

He seems to have a couple of different modes does TG. The 'i don't have the ball so someone must die' mode and the 'i have the ball so i will take as much ******* time as i like' mode.

I like the arrogant bastard

Also, someone has kicked the ball in the air so I shall leap at it like a man possessed and pluck it from the air mode.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can confirm. SLF has a life sized photo of TG in full flight on the ceiling above his bed for "inspiration" and a lengthy history of publically broadcasting his man love for the lad.
One would swear he's got the second quarter of the 2015 EF on loop somewhere in the house.

Still needs to get his body up to AFL standard. I hope he can have a big big pre-season add a few kilos of muscle to his shoulders and arms, while getting a bit leaner.

If he can do that and increase his tank a bit we'll see him go to another more consistent level.

Have been loving what he has brought to the table this year, it's unreal for him to get an extended run at it.

Still needs to get his body up to AFL standard. I hope he can have a big big pre-season add a few kilos of muscle to his shoulders and arms, while getting a bit leaner.

If he can do that and increase his tank a bit we'll see him go to another more consistent level.

Have been loving what he has brought to the table this year, it's unreal for him to get an extended run at it.

Jesus you people are harsh

Huge pre season for Taylor to build on very exciting signs this season and become a regular 25 disposals a game player.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back