Past #27: Will Walker - delisted end '21 - 6 NM games/4 NM goals - go well Walks

Remove this Banner Ad

Will Walker = The Luke Sky

Will Walker = The Luke Sky

His namesake, William (Bill) Walker, won four Sandover Medals playing for Swan Districts between 1965 and 1970, was an inaugural inductee in the Australian Football Hall of Fame and is a legend of the WAFL Hall of Fame.

Hope he's even half as good as Billy.

Had a look at the clip. Nice speed and evasion. Doesn't shirk the contest. One touch. No left foot.

There's some thing to work with there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wouldn’t describe him as speedy.

He lopes, I actually think he’s on the slow side.

Not sure on this one, he can accumulate the footy, I’ll wait to see his first year in the VFL given he only has 1 year of exposed form before judging.

Dominated the TAC Cup finals.

^ Seems that we love the players that have shown good form in high pressure, finals games. Obviously Clarke, now this guy and IIRC there have been a couple of others recently as well.

Wouldn't expect any games in the next 18 months, but a good prospect for the future. The only player from the draft who will play will be LDU, and that should be fine. Build a solid frame, and work on deficiencies!!
I would have said that about Larkey and Josh Williams after we drafted them as well but they played in their first year. We're at that stage of our build where I wouldn't be surprised to see all these guys, with the exception of Xerri, debut next season.

I’ll be tracking Spargo + Constable over the next few years as they were the 2 that I really wanted at our 2nd.

Will be interesting to see where they see him developing. Played the first half of he year as a half forward. Then moved into the midfield and had an impact.

Think Walker will be a bit more of a longer term prospect considering his background in soccer ect.

I’ll be tracking Spargo + Constable over the next few years as they were the 2 that I really wanted at our 2nd.

Will be interesting to see where they see him developing. Played the first half of he year as a half forward. Then moved into the midfield and had an impact.

Think Walker will be a bit more of a longer term prospect considering his background in soccer ect.
Too small and too tall. Will Walker = The Just Right.

I wouldn’t describe him as speedy.

He lopes, I actually think he’s on the slow side.

Not sure on this one, he can accumulate the footy, I’ll wait to see his first year in the VFL given he only has 1 year of exposed form before judging.

Dominated the TAC Cup finals.

Slow side? Haven't seen him in person but watch plenty of NM games so see slow on a regular basis, not sure the vision counts as slow.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back