Player Watch #27: Will Walker - back in full training

Remove this Banner Ad

Heaps of fun

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 13, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Interesting we all see things differently. I thought he mentioned VFL fairly methodically, acknowledging it as part of the pathway back to the obvious goal of AFL selection.
His words: be in AFL contention as soon as possible. Didn't mean he was cracking the shits about VFL. He knows he ain't in the seniors round one but some guys talk about themselves as seconds players who need a chance to move up whereas I think Will sees himself as a temporarily inconvenienced AFL player (credit to Kurt Vonnegut).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kangaroos4eva

Cancelled
Aug 22, 2012
QLD
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
West Ham United
His words: be in AFL contention as soon as possible. Didn't mean he was cracking the shits about VFL. He knows he ain't in the seniors round one but some guys talk about themselves as seconds players who need a chance to move up whereas I think Will sees himself as a temporarily inconvenienced AFL player (credit to Kurt Vonnegut).
Good attitude to me.

Fitness and staying injury free are the keys.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

DunderHead

Club Legend
Apr 12, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Been working hard in the gym.
Yeah, looks really big doesnt he. He will probably strip back a bit as he gets more games into him. Cant remember a bloke coming back from a knee having gained size like this. Scott buult-up a fair bit too. Wouldnt it be nice if both are established in the team by the break.

Heaps of fun

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 13, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Yeah, looks really big doesnt he. He will probably strip back a bit as he gets more games into him. Cant remember a bloke coming back from a knee having gained size like this. Scott buult-up a fair bit too. Wouldnt it be nice if both are established in the team by the break.
That would be great and not too hard to imagine .

Passmore

Brownlow Medallist
May 22, 2001
The Gasometer Wing
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Norf
It's pretty exciting to see photos of him back out there. It's just a matter of time before he breaks back into the side. Looks to have put on some good size as well.

Him and Taylor are both going to add a really exciting dynamic to our half-forward line by the end of the year.
Walker, Taylor, Thomas and Zuhaar. It could be quite the forward line.

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk

Top Bottom