Past #27: Will Walker - delisted end '21 - 6 NM games/4 NM goals - go well Walks

Taxpayer-funded private school. They have rowing and rugby teams.

TAXPAYER FUNDED PRIVATE SCHOOL

FOOTY SHAPED BASKETBALL

DOG THAT MIAOWS AND CLIMBS TREES

Raw nerve? Privilege comes in different guises.

Anyone can sit the test to get in.

All those Viet kids from Sunshine I went there with, dripping in privilege they were.

Same as my met from Westmeadows who was there.

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
The school has a compulsory involvement program, including involvement within school and within the broader community. Its ethos encourages investment of effort into academic, sporting, musical, leadership, and personal pursuits. It was also the first school in Australia to establish a Student Representative Council, with the assistance of Sir Robert Menzies. In October 1927, the boys moved to Forrest Hill in South Yarra and formed Melbourne Boys' High School. The old campus was renamed Melbourne Girls' High School. Major-General ( Sir) Alan Ramsay was the first 'Old Boy', or former student, to become principal. In the 1950s, Brigadier George Langley set up reviving the school, laying down the plans for a swimming pool and physical education centre while also reestablishing the Tecoma camp. The Army Cadets and Air Force Cadets received a new building in 2002, a building which included orderly rooms, meeting rooms, seminar rooms, display areas, kitchen and toilets. In 2002, new change rooms were also constructed in the Old Boys Pavilion, along with the construction of a new hockey pavilion overlooking the synthetic hockey field.

Yep, blue collar as all buggery.

That's exactly the same stuff that myself and the rest of the lads from the Flemington Commission Flats experienced in our time at Debney Park/Flemington High Schools.

:tearsofjoy:

The school has a compulsory involvement program, including involvement within school and within the broader community. Its ethos encourages investment of effort into academic, sporting, musical, leadership, and personal pursuits. It was also the first school in Australia to establish a Student Representative Council, with the assistance of Sir Robert Menzies. In October 1927, the boys moved to Forrest Hill in South Yarra and formed Melbourne Boys' High School. The old campus was renamed Melbourne Girls' High School. Major-General ( Sir) Alan Ramsay was the first 'Old Boy', or former student, to become principal. In the 1950s, Brigadier George Langley set up reviving the school, laying down the plans for a swimming pool and physical education centre while also reestablishing the Tecoma camp. The Army Cadets and Air Force Cadets received a new building in 2002, a building which included orderly rooms, meeting rooms, seminar rooms, display areas, kitchen and toilets. In 2002, new change rooms were also constructed in the Old Boys Pavilion, along with the construction of a new hockey pavilion overlooking the synthetic hockey field.

Yep, blue collar as all buggery.

That's exactly the same stuff that myself and the rest of the lads from the Flemington Commission Flats experienced in our time at Debney Park/Flemington High Schools.

:tearsofjoy:

You should have done the test to get in and go.

You're smart enough by streets to have got in.

When I decided to try and get in I was at a shitty Catholic school being taught by Christian Brothers,many of whom were later done for kiddy fiddling.

I hated the joint and did the test as an escape route, thank * it worked.

Anyone can sit the test to get in.

All those Viet kids from Sunshine I went there with, dripping in privilege they were.

Same as my met from Westmeadows who was there.

Same as me covered in privilege out in Werribee!

They might not have us as ‘ard as those at Debny, but to an Old Boy it is no surprise how Will conducts himself

Jun 9, 2001
Fogarty Street
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
St Johnstone
Another of those untapped upside players. Sure, everyone else has them too but I don't care about everyone else.

Will and Scott in particular catch the eye as young players who showed something in the seniors immediately but have been off the park since.

Both have hardness and class and would round out a senior 22 nicely.

Another of those untapped upside players. Sure, everyone else has them too but I don't care about everyone else.

Will and Scott in particular catch the eye as young players who showed something in the seniors immediately but have been off the park since.

Both have hardness and class and would round out a senior 22 nicely.

You are right, we have a lot of untapped and out of sight players due to injury including Will, BJ, Bailey, Hall, Tyson and Ahern.

It's both frustrating and exciting.

You are right, we have a lot of untapped and out of sight players due to injury including Will, BJ, Bailey, Hall, Tyson and Ahern.

It's both frustrating and exciting.

It was frustrating last year. It’s exciting right now. Later on it will be... (watch this space).

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

RHLK

Club Legend
Aug 3, 2009
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Subiaco
Don't tell me there's been a setback :screamcat:

Screen Shot 2020-01-22 at 10.37.34 am.jpg

Back