Past #27: Will Walker - delisted end '21 - 6 NM games/4 NM goals - go well Walks

Remove this Banner Ad

He actually looks like he has developed a real base of muscle on his frame. Not bulging muscles, he will never be that, but I think he has a real solid foundation now to be hard and tough.
Disagree, he has quite long levers yet strong structure. His lower limb strength and his agility is going to be such an asset. He is just raw. He could actually be a beast when he changes his training.
Now turner, that's a guy who will never have bulging muscles.
On another note. Not too sure what Walkers seal clapping was about during the interview.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is he still training with rehab?, just thought he was full contact.
Just going on the thread title.

Will Walker

“Will was really impressive. Along with Bailey (Scott), they were probably our two best players. He played an inside mid role and looked like a natural. He got a heap of the footy, covered the ground really well. A terrific performance.”

Will Walker

“Will was really impressive. Along with Bailey (Scott), they were probably our two best players. He played an inside mid role and looked like a natural. He got a heap of the footy, covered the ground really well. A terrific performance.”
Get him in.

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk

To be perfectly honest I would take him or Scott over Ahern in whatever role Shaw has had him playing.

I can see him playing the same role Ahern was playing on Sunday and get way more out of it in touches alone, defensively he'd provide more as well although Ahern was better on Sunday than the week before, so it might be a bit stiff but we've seen what Walker can do on a consistent basis in the low amount of games he's played, much like Hayden he showed his promise early and he was building really well before his injury.

He's been well on his knees for a long time now he should be good to go, the club was obviously being careful with him but if he's good to play, let him play.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back