Past #27: Will Walker - delisted end '21 - 6 NM games/4 NM goals - go well Walks

I’m beginning to think we might not be very good at managing injuries to players.
Nah man. The clubs doing their best.
You can’t say that. You can’t hate on the club. How do you know they aren’t trying their hardest 🙄🙇🏻‍♂️

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 20, 2018
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Nah man. The clubs doing their best.
You can’t say that. You can’t hate on the club. How do you know they aren’t trying their hardest 🙄🙇🏻‍♂️

There is a difference between not being very good and trying their hardest. I am sure there are plenty of posters on BF who absolutely tried their hardest but were just rubbish footballers. Bit like Dan Andrews and being premier. I don't doubt he has tried hard....

Ether

Club Legend
Oct 21, 2019
AFL Club
North Melbourne
There is a difference between not being very good and trying their hardest. I am sure there are plenty of posters on BF who absolutely tried their hardest but were just rubbish footballers. Bit like Dan Andrews and being premier. I don't doubt he has tried hard....
Dan Andrews is certainly a better premier than I was a footballer but that's setting a pretty low bar.

Lucky he escaped serious injury two years ago
Sunday 19th August 2018 was his last game.
It’s now the 1st August 2020.

The injury management at this club has been downright disgraceful. There must be zero faith from the players that they trust club staff to get them right once they go down hurt.
One of if not the biggest issues facing the club.
2 years unavailable? Remember he was due to return on DAY 1 of that preseason. Not good enough.
4066F170-D907-4488-92C9-40F9090B279A.png

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
You're jumping the gun a bit, aren't you tazz?

I get that you're frustrated and all mate, but just take the rest of this season with a view to next season.

Back