Past #27: Will Walker - delisted end '21 - 6 NM games/4 NM goals - go well Walks

Egga

Cancelled
North Melbourne - 2018 Luke Davies-Uniacke and Paul Ahern Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2016 Daw & Anderson Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2015 Daw & MacMillan Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2014 Daw, Black, Gibson Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2013 Daw, Black and Gibson Player Sponsorship
Nov 10, 2009
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Will Walker = The Luke Sky

Egga

Cancelled
North Melbourne - 2018 Luke Davies-Uniacke and Paul Ahern Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2016 Daw & Anderson Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2015 Daw & MacMillan Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2014 Daw, Black, Gibson Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2013 Daw, Black and Gibson Player Sponsorship
Nov 10, 2009
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Will Walker = The Luke Sky

big_e

Existential crisis management consultant
Apr 28, 2008
Back Pocket
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Wycombe Wanderers
His namesake, William (Bill) Walker, won four Sandover Medals playing for Swan Districts between 1965 and 1970, was an inaugural inductee in the Australian Football Hall of Fame and is a legend of the WAFL Hall of Fame.

Hope he's even half as good as Billy.

Pykie

Cancelled
10k Posts A Star Wars Fan Pokemon is Life North Melbourne - North 2007 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2013 Daw, Black and Gibson Player Sponsorship
Sep 17, 2006
Lord's
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Leeds United
I wouldn’t describe him as speedy.

He lopes, I actually think he’s on the slow side.

Not sure on this one, he can accumulate the footy, I’ll wait to see his first year in the VFL given he only has 1 year of exposed form before judging.

Dominated the TAC Cup finals.

kangaspurs

Cancelled
Jul 14, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Tottenham, Melbourne City FC
^ Seems that we love the players that have shown good form in high pressure, finals games. Obviously Clarke, now this guy and IIRC there have been a couple of others recently as well.

kangaspurs

Cancelled
Jul 14, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Tottenham, Melbourne City FC
Wouldn't expect any games in the next 18 months, but a good prospect for the future. The only player from the draft who will play will be LDU, and that should be fine. Build a solid frame, and work on deficiencies!!
I would have said that about Larkey and Josh Williams after we drafted them as well but they played in their first year. We're at that stage of our build where I wouldn't be surprised to see all these guys, with the exception of Xerri, debut next season.

Sep 21, 2008
Vic
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I’ll be tracking Spargo + Constable over the next few years as they were the 2 that I really wanted at our 2nd.

Will be interesting to see where they see him developing. Played the first half of he year as a half forward. Then moved into the midfield and had an impact.

Think Walker will be a bit more of a longer term prospect considering his background in soccer ect.

Heaps of fun

Goatered on the sticks
Sep 13, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I’ll be tracking Spargo + Constable over the next few years as they were the 2 that I really wanted at our 2nd.

Will be interesting to see where they see him developing. Played the first half of he year as a half forward. Then moved into the midfield and had an impact.

Think Walker will be a bit more of a longer term prospect considering his background in soccer ect.
Too small and too tall. Will Walker = The Just Right.

Moti

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 4, 2001
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I wouldn’t describe him as speedy.

He lopes, I actually think he’s on the slow side.

Not sure on this one, he can accumulate the footy, I’ll wait to see his first year in the VFL given he only has 1 year of exposed form before judging.

Dominated the TAC Cup finals.

Slow side? Haven't seen him in person but watch plenty of NM games so see slow on a regular basis, not sure the vision counts as slow.

Back