Past #27: Will Walker - delisted end '21 - 6 NM games/4 NM goals - go well Walks

As it stands mate yes they all are. Walker has played 5 minutes mate. Any suggestion he is better is absolute guesswork and nothing more. Because there is ZERO body of work to make any informed call he is better. So yeah, he isnt better than any of those 4. Hence, you are clueless. And the evidence is plainly obvious. Off you trot

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

My initial point was literally that he hasn't had enough chance to show what he's got.

Like many here, you suffer from recency bias because you can't recall the quality he showed in his first few games in 2019. It was clearly superior to the players that I named. He may not make it, but that doesn't change the fact that he is more talented than our bottom tier of players.

My initial point was literally that he hasn't had enough chance to show what he's got.

Like many here, you suffer from recency bias because you can't recall the quality he showed in his first few games in 2019. It was clearly superior to the players that I named. He may not make it, but that doesn't change the fact that he is more talented than our bottom tier of players.
I'd like to see him get another year, particularly with the unique situation of the last couple of seasons.
He may show more in an improving team than he did last year, when a few efforts were poor.

the flying ham

Cancelled
Dec 12, 2006
AFL Club
North Melbourne

Theres no recency bias. I saw those games. Had some glimpses as you call it. But the suggestion that puts him in the conversation to be better than the 4 you listed is pure hope

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

marklovesbeer

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 8, 2010
South Adelaide
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
South Adelaide Panthers
8 kicks & a handball today.

DC0C9824-2C8D-4126-9C74-0C2F92D59D26.jpeg

Billy Not Really

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 7, 2018
Licking windows at the back of the bus.
AFL Club
North Melbourne
His papers would be stamped so probably no

If he had a genuine crack he could've made a case for himself, he's had legitimately all year to do so and I called it not even halfway through the year he was cooked because he just doesn't believe in himself, obviously, the injuries are a factor but he COULD have come back from it if he tried.

Sad if true. Though not surprising.

You said the same about Kyron. I'm getting an inking that you have some specific knowledge, rather than speculating.

No inside word on my end, just best guess on what is going to be a squeeze for list spots at the end of the year.

It's a shame for Will as he showed so much in his first year and Kyron as he has the athletic tools but the injuries look to be too much too overcome.

No inside word on my end, just best guess on what is going to be a squeeze for list spots at the end of the year.

It's a shame for Will as he showed so much in his first year and Kyron as he has the athletic tools but the injuries look to be too much too overcome.

OK, so it is speculation. Gotcha.

Fair chance you're right in both instances, but both posts are a little misleading.

Back