Past #27: Will Walker - delisted end '21 - 6 NM games/4 NM goals - go well Walks

Remove this Banner Ad

Rhys loves him, certain to get another contract.

Just needs to get the body right, don't have a lot of confidence in our current S&C/Medical team getting him right, but that's not his fault.

I'm what basis are you not a fan?

Off such a small sample size how have you reached that conclusion? Genuine question.
for me hes too soft, doesnt have an afl ready body and probably will always be too slight, has also been unlucky with injury, but at a point its his body not being up to it vs luck
I just don't think he will make it at the level

even in the vfl he was never doing anything special

Don't know how you could have interpreted what Rhyce said as anything other than Will gets another contract.

He's been a valued player since his first game, he brings something to this team that literally nobody else on our team brings, and its not easy to explain but you see it when he plays.

His positioning, patterns and ways to get involved even just in his last game were abundantly clear, he manages to always put himself in to a position where he can get involved even on a poor day out.

I’m surprised it’s even a discussion point. You’re right he’s just a smart footballer. It’s been mentioned more than once by coaches. One interview pointed out his input into team meetings as a youngster. Rick pointed out last week how his positioning allowed us to keep our shape.

not a big fan of his, i think list size culls in terms of how drastic will be the determinant
potentially if rookie lists survive he could go onto that

What are you smoking?

for me hes too soft, doesnt have an afl ready body and probably will always be too slight, has also been unlucky with injury, but at a point its his body not being up to it vs luck

Righto.

I think that's extremely harsh (and I strongly disagree as I think very talented) but you're entitled to your opinion.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Body not being up to it? He’s had one soft tissue injury in his career and it occurred last weekend. Or are you implying that a ****ed PCL is something that he could have prevented?

And he was kicking bags in the VFL before he debuted mate. Your opinions on our players remains as baffling as ever.

What VFL mate? He has barely played in a couple years. I often wonder whether you are legitimately trolling this board sometimes with your Cam McCarthy trade ideas and now reference to WW VFL

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

You're a walking embarrassment to football nous.

You literally have NO FEEL for this sport.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back