Past #27: Will Walker - delisted end '21 - 6 NM games/4 NM goals - go well Walks

they bring different things though, eh? if (admittedly big qualifier) Garner gets on the park for a full season or close to it, he will rip things apart: high risk, high reward - WW not quite in that category yet

Yes and we don’t have many players like Walker on the list. We have quite a few HFFs/FPS

barnrokn

Club Legend
Aug 1, 2017
Straightouttanthmelb
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Port Melbourne
Should have been given a contract before Garner.
1606266688199.gif

speedy

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 5, 2001
Melbourne, VIC
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I think he is going to be a jet so I'm surprised he has ended up on the rookie list.

Maybe there are still issues with his knee? Or maybe we just needed the list space for draft picks or a DFA?

Either way if he's back to full fitness I expect him to be best 22 by the end of 2021.

Still some APS/AGS stock remaining.

Jy and ( Tom Campbell?)- Scotch
Dom and Goldy - Trinity
LDU and Bonar - Haileybury
Robbie Tarrant - Xavier
Luke Mac, Goldy - Trinity

The vast majority of Victorians go to one of the prestigious private or public high schools who are part of the two main feeder leagues, it is very hard to get recognition outside of that system. Possible but a lot harder. We even see a lot of the country kids now, like Hollands is from Wodonga, went to Caulfield Grammar, still played for the Bushrangers though.

Same for Jack Ziebell.

As for Will, great news. Fingers and testicles crossed that he remains injury free so he can give this crap a real crack.

Great news. I hope he gets a good run at it and takes every opportunity.

How many kids from 2017 do we have now? Six. Just checked. Three in the top 11 then WW, Hayden and Xerri.

It's almost time travelling our rebuild back a few seasons.

guapo

All Australian
Aug 24, 2005
fitzroy
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Kangaroos
Great news. I hope he gets a good run at it and takes every opportunity.

How many kids from 2017 do we have now? Six. Just checked. Three in the top 11 then WW, Hayden and Xerri.

It's almost time travelling our rebuild back a few seasons.

Yep, but with EVW gone we have only 3 players left in total from ‘14, ‘15 and ‘16. That’s a huge hole in the middle of the list

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back