Past #27: Will Walker - delisted end '21 - 6 NM games/4 NM goals - go well Walks

It will be interesting where we play him. I would think wing and stints at half-forward, but he has the tool set to play most positions.
We have a whole bunch of players who can rotate thru flanker positions front and back. It could be interesting to see how it all pans out. They want versatility in players.

Dec 27, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
One thing is for sure. Will can’t afford to get injured in 2021. He needs to deliver us his best from the get go.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Where’s he at fitness wise? Body all good or still recovering from injury?

Either way I agree with you, just curious. Be grouse if he’s fully fit and can get a solid preseason under his belt.

RossHenshaw

Club Legend
Sep 12, 2020
AFL Club
North Melbourne
One thing is for sure. Will can’t afford to get injured in 2021. He needs to deliver us his best from the get go.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Definitely a player that needs a big pre season and some good luck in 2021. Can’t see him lasting into 2022 if he has the injury set backs he has had .
(unless he has nude pics of our president & his initials are TG)
Wish him well but he might just not have the body for the riggers of AFL footy .

Jun 9, 2001
Fogarty Street
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
St Johnstone

True. The likelihood of getting a "back you in" contract when your long term availability looks questionable seems pretty low under the new guard.

13.7km against Geelong
Screenshot_20201214-144026_Outlook.jpg

Jun 4, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Wonder if he’ll get a gig in the scratch match this week? Looks to be a fair way down the pecking order at this stage.
Hope so! The bench is twice as large during pre season games I think, and I hope he makes the cut. That said, I think we only have a handful not in full training right now so there is 100% some competition for even a lowly scratch match bench spot!

Sep 21, 2008
Vic
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Really hope he can get on the park this weekend. Keen to see him in that half-forward/wing role.

He Is probably the biggest sleeper on the list. If he can get an extended crack at it, he’ll turn a few head.

not even sure if he is in full training or not? Haven’t seen any pics or seen him mentioned since early Feb

He Is probably the biggest sleeper on the list. If he can get an extended crack at it, he’ll turn a few head.

not even sure if he is in full training or not? Haven’t seen any pics or seen him mentioned since early Feb
Maybe a new one on Lazzaro’s Instagram, possibly an older one:
8460C21E-E924-4969-8BD8-DB4709FCE1AB.png

Sep 21, 2008
Vic
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Maybe a new one on Lazzaro’s Instagram, possibly an older one:
View attachment 1067976

just seen him
In the Lachie young footage too. Good to know he is in full training. He is going to have to make every post a winner this year.

could be a Smokey for a wing position in round 1 if both Polec and Dumont don’t get up

Back