- Feb 19, 2016
- AFL Club
- North Melbourne
That's not the case. A stress reaction developed in his leg, just under his knee as he was ramping up his training. The club posted a story on the website a while ago. If you look back one page it is posted there.Finally an answer 11 hours later. (Just an answer was what I was waiting for)
BF posters searching for something new to be outraged at.That's not the case. A stress reaction developed in his leg, just under his knee as he was ramping up his training. The club posted a story on the website a while ago. If you look back one page it is posted there.
Basically the story line goes:
Geez frustrating run of issues that seem to have cascaded off one another.Basically the story line goes:
- Has a “minor” partial tear PCL injury late August last year.
- Club opt take the less invasive rest/rehab/no surgery approach
- Expect Will to be ready start of pre-season 2018 (see below)
- Will has issues prior to Christmas when he starts training.
- Hardly trains Jan/Feb during pre-season
- Increases load in March and suffers a setback with inflammation and bone bruising.
- Late April after more rest starts training again and experienced a lot of pain. Scans determined he has a stress fracture in his tibia (see link below)
- Early July ruled out for rest of the season for unknown reason!
Hopefully he’ll be ready to go day one of pre-season 2019.
A real shame because he really could have got some valuable game time this year.