Player Watch #27: Will Walker - returned to Alter-G running (17July) - progressing from PCL/tibia injuries

(Log in to remove this ad.)

JeanLucGoddard

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 21, 2018
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Melb high is a state school. You only get in if you pass an exam. Will is a very smart boy to get in. He might also be from rich parents but typically the more wealthy send their kids to private schools.
Exactly the vast majority of Melb High blokes these days are getting the train from out the end of the line and are from families that could never afford a private school.

JeanLucGoddard

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 21, 2018
AFL Club
North Melbourne
What's with all this "old school tie" crap?

Did some of you folks mistakenly get lost on the way to the M.C.C?
Same school that former North number one ticket holder and good Labor man Simon Crean went to.

Set up so kids who weren't rich and lacked connections could get an excellent education if they were smart.

Tommy Hafey and Dale Weightman (and Rene Kink!) played footy there - wouldn't call those blokes all school tie exactly.

Snake_Baker

L'enfant terrible
Apr 24, 2013
inside your head
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
The Unicornia Reactants
Same school that former North number one ticket holder and good Labor man Simon Crean went to.
Another politician utilising a football club to give themselves "man in the street" exposure.

Been invisible since he left politics.

He's typical of the current socio-political crabs that have latched on to the joint.

JeanLucGoddard

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 21, 2018
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Another politician utilising a football club to give themselves "man in the street" exposure.

Been invisible since he left politics.

He's typical of the current socio-political crabs that have latched on to the joint.

View attachment 710953
You do know that Simon Crean was our number one ticket holder through the 90s glory days mate? From the mid-80s until Punter took over?

He's not now - its noted left-winger and SJW Ricky Ponting.

FlyHigh18

All Australian
May 8, 2017
North Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Liverpool
He's definitely bulking on the kgs, can see it in the cheeks and neck. Soon they'll switch him to a shredding program.

I'm not a fan of dissing past coaches but without Brad I feel he won't be a 'safe' player and will take some amazing shots at goal, like his highlight reel.
X factor is hard to come by and i have a feeling Will has it.

It's exciting thinking about Crocker, TT, Will, Larkey and LDU all playing together.

koshari

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 24, 2011
AFL Club
North Melbourne
He's definitely bulking on the kgs, can see it in the cheeks and neck. Soon they'll switch him to a shredding program.

I'm not a fan of dissing past coaches but without Brad I feel he won't be a 'safe' player and will take some amazing shots at goal, like his highlight reel.
X factor is hard to come by and i have a feeling Will has it.

It's exciting thinking about Crocker, TT, Will, Larkey and LDU all playing together.
Bailey Scott says hi......

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Top Bottom