Past #27: Will Walker - delisted end '21 - 6 NM games/4 NM goals - go well Walks

Remove this Banner Ad

Another politician utilising a football club to give themselves "man in the street" exposure.

Been invisible since he left politics.

He's typical of the current socio-political crabs that have latched on to the joint.

View attachment 710953

You do know that Simon Crean was our number one ticket holder through the 90s glory days mate? From the mid-80s until Punter took over?

He's not now - its noted left-winger and SJW Ricky Ponting.

He's definitely bulking on the kgs, can see it in the cheeks and neck. Soon they'll switch him to a shredding program.

I'm not a fan of dissing past coaches but without Brad I feel he won't be a 'safe' player and will take some amazing shots at goal, like his highlight reel.
X factor is hard to come by and i have a feeling Will has it.

It's exciting thinking about Crocker, TT, Will, Larkey and LDU all playing together.

He's definitely bulking on the kgs, can see it in the cheeks and neck. Soon they'll switch him to a shredding program.

I'm not a fan of dissing past coaches but without Brad I feel he won't be a 'safe' player and will take some amazing shots at goal, like his highlight reel.
X factor is hard to come by and i have a feeling Will has it.

It's exciting thinking about Crocker, TT, Will, Larkey and LDU all playing together.
Bailey Scott says hi......

Same school that former North number one ticket holder and good Labor man Simon Crean went to.

Set up so kids who weren't rich and lacked connections could get an excellent education if they were smart.

Tommy Hafey and Dale Weightman (and Rene Kink!) played footy there - wouldn't call those blokes all school tie exactly.
Tank O'Donohue?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Obviously didn’t hit the pool or beach clubs in Europe/US during the break. The boy makes Casper look dark. Excited to see him out there. If there is a wagon on the boy I would like to be on the first few seats

Once he gets back to full fitness I want him training with the mids. I want him on a wing where he can use his run and carry. Really don't want him pigeon-holed as a half forward.
Yep. I see him as our Mitch Duncan/Steele Sidebottom. Outside mid that can win his own ball, that never stops running and good for around 15+ goals a season.

Just hope he hasn't totally forgotten how to play the game. It's been a long while...

Judging by that photo, he’s been perfecting his Paper, Scissors, Rock shielding technique.

3/4 …also a very smart footballer but that was something Scotty had above (everyone) - it was everything - and he was a very good presenter, so he could get his point across well and was well-respected in that regard by the boys. Whatever he said, you would listen. That's...

4/4 ...the same with every senior coach but there was something about Scotty, I don't know what it was. Whenever he said something, and gave you a tip, it would sink in pretty much like that (clicking his fingers)."

Remove this Banner Ad

Back