Banter 27th November 2019, the day the Dow family celebrated knowing at least 1 of their sons would be playing for a successful club with great culture.

Remove this Banner Ad

Imagine...90,000 at the G.....this goes up now....crickets.....followed by at least 90,000 rolling in the stands laughing hysterically 🤣🤣🤣....

I'd pay to see that!!....Maybe it's a novel strategy on how to beat us? Disable the team through laughter???

Tony Lynn 15 lets have a wager. Tiges win, I can use your current avatar for a glorious victory fap. Blooze win and you have permission to use my avatar.

Yeah why the * not. How many goals in do I get?

So many questions regarding your av, most of which I actually cannot type.

Who is that in your av? He is no Samantha Chiari!

Quality work by Tony Lynn 15 and Antonio BlueVein

So, our annual round 1 bye has come around again.
What I really want is for one of our supporters to do some sort of winnie blues prediction.

"Good" is stretching the truth slightly.
Matchwinner. Check his last quarter in our come from behind win over Sydney that year. He got concussed, didn't know who he was. Dimma said, "You're Royce Hart, get back out there!"

Yeah why the fu** not. How many goals in do I get?

So many questions regarding your av, most of which I actually cannot type.

Who is that in your av? He is no Samantha Chiari!
That's Bigoa "Biggy" Nyoun.

Interesting fact his nickname isn't Biggy due to his first name.

That's Bigoa "Biggy" Nyoun.

Interesting fact his nickname isn't Biggy due to his first name.

Its those teeth isn't it?

Alright we are on. So the loser has to have the other person's av for a week. In your case so you can fap over her.

The things I do for you s**t stains!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Matchwinner. Check his last quarter in our come from behind win over Sydney that year. He got concussed, didn't know who he was. Dimma said, "You're Royce Hart, get back out there!"

Mate Trent Hotton and even Justin Davies won games for us. Does not mean they were good.

Thanks for our Premiership ruck - Grigga rocks
he was good when he left us
hey he was a good player until you guys got him
suck s**t
He did kick 3 goals in a game IIRC? Was it against us? Or Shitney?
Can’t remember, there are many repressed memories stored in the darkest corners of my psyche due to the last 20 years of tripe we have dished up. Bolton was a good coach, he was the coach we needed at the time, I’m still on the fence with Teague though. Need to stop recruiting GWS s**t trucks.
Either way we are notorious for picking up spuds that play one good game against us.

That has never been used in a sentence containing myself and Antonio BlueVein

Great to be here tugga and hope you have been well.
I think the greatest day for the Carlton Football Club was when we recruited Micky Martyn. Not only did we get great service out of him, we even got to meet his twin brother.

18C125E1-53FA-48AA-A51E-0FF6BA13AFF0.gif

He did kick 3 goals in a game IIRC? Was it against us? Or Shitney?
Can’t remember, there are many repressed memories stored in the darkest corners of my psyche due to the last 20 years of tripe we have dished up. Bolton was a good coach, he was the coach we needed at the time, I’m still on the fence with Teague though. Need to stop recruiting GWS s**t trucks.
Either way we are notorious for picking up spuds that play one good game against us.
2010 v Syndey :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back