Banter 27th November 2019, the day the Dow family celebrated knowing at least 1 of their sons would be playing for a successful club with great culture.

Remove this Banner Ad

Pronunciation: /ˈbantə /
NOUN
[MASS NOUN]

• The playful and friendly exchange of teasing remarks:there was much good-natured banter
The rules to keep in mind in this thread:
- Read the definition of banter above, do not cross that line
- If you post in here, prepare to defend yourself, don't cry mod if you don't like your response
- The mods will not get involved unless you cross the line (Blues or Richmond supporter)
- What is said in the banter thread stays in the banter thread, you will cop infractions if you take quotes elsewhere
- The thread will be closed once the game begins, the purpose is enjoy the lead up to the game
- Images and gifs are allowed but don't overdo it
- Have some fun, the more outlandish claims the better :)

Let the banter begin!!

Hey FRUMPY i have to be a good liitle boy for a while ;) so all the best thursday week and may the umpires do well :D

PS: send obeanie my best as i believe he has me on ignore hahahahahaha

I would but i may be in the same boat (ignored) - disappointing when they cant handle a bit of banter/discussion.

Thanks for the well wishes, think we may need them

What do you mean 'at least', Michaels ? Is Paddy a chance to be traded you reckon? Maybe we will give him a shot on the rookie list when he's delisted.

Making room for him as a mid season rookie pick as he will become disinterested at the blues soon and shut up shop forcing them to get rid of him.

Making room for him as a mid season rookie pick as he will become disinterested at the blues soon and shut up shop forcing them to get rid of him.
He's a top-3 pick who averages 14 touches a game. which is both good and bad. Bad, because that's pretty pathetically low, and good, because he's such a terrible user of the footy you don't want it in his hands if you're a Cartoon fan. Is there such a thing as a decoy midfielder?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just so you know guys, I am about to take one for the team and watch the replay of the Bloosers Marsh Crap game so I can write a somewhat informed preview. This is the BigFooty equivalent of a soldier diving on a grenade to save his platoon, so I expect some kind of medal, mods.

He's a top-3 pick who averages 14 touches a game. which is both good and bad. Bad, because that's pretty pathetically low, and good, because he's such a terrible user of the footy you don't want it in his hands if you're a Cartoon fan. Is there such a thing as a decoy midfielder?

i wonder if richmond will chase him?

Just so you know guys, I am about to take one for the team and watch the replay of the Bloosers Marsh Crap game so I can write a somewhat informed preview. This is the BigFooty equivalent of a soldier diving on a grenade to save his platoon, so I expect some kind of medal, mods.
Just make sure you take note in the preview that their clearances were deliberately down to give the backline a taste of an incoming tsunami because they’ve never been exposed to that type of game.

Even though Charlie Curnow won’t be playing, somehow he will still manage to kick 5 arsey lazy joe-the-goose goals and be hailed the next big thing by Slobbo et al.

There are Carlton posters out there that still think they need Simmo in their team. I hope he plays and we put Shai on him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back