Banter 27th November 2019, the day the Dow family celebrated knowing at least 1 of their sons would be playing for a successful club with great culture.

Remove this Banner Ad

I choose to always look on the bright side. The cycle will turn and Richmond will have their turn as being awful once again. The beauty is though this time that will be with 100K angry members. The size and scope of chicken s**t deposited at Punt Road will be of plague proportions!

Footy teams go through cycles

In other news, the sky is blue. Got any other obvious fact to throw at me?

Footy teams go through cycles

In other news, the sky is blue. Got any other obvious fact to throw at me?
Carlton’s cycle has been ******* long this time though. We had a period where Judd papered over the cracks with sheer brilliance but our recruitment and drafting up until the rise and fall of SOS was abhorrent.
Up until SOS came along we were still using filing cabinets for players/targets/oppo analysis! Not a USB or hard drive in sight!

SOS and Bolts did the best they could with a basket case rabble of a club and our brown paper bags couldn’t fix it this time.

I think we are on the right track though.

Onto more important things. Potato gems, beer battered chips or hash browns?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Variety is the spice of life. Bird with two heads growing out of her neck, that’s a party I’m going to 8 days a week:

Absolutely. But you gotta watch the chicks with two heads when your doing nose beers. That’s double the noses bro. Even Pablo Escobar is gonna struggle with that party.

Absolutely. But you gotta watch the chicks with two heads when your doing nose beers. That’s double the noses bro. Even Pablo Escobar is gonna struggle with that party.

It is this sort of sage and sensible advice that is sadly lacking in society.

It is this sort of sage and sensible advice that is sadly lacking in society.

Thank you. It’s simple math. A bitch with two heads is gonna hoover your stash. That’s why i only stick to chicks with one head now. Savings bro. That’s money you all of a sudden have to spend at the pokies.#winning

Remove this Banner Ad

Back