Senior 28. David Cuningham

Remove this Banner Ad

Not everyone is SPS.
It's not as if the likes of SPS and Fisher are streets ahead of DC anyway.

SPS ave 14 disposals across 9 games
Fisher 12 disposals across 5 games
DC 11 disposals across 4 games

Given Cuningham is least likely to be a receiver amongst the 3, I think he's fine. All of them have some great tools but we need to pump games into them.

15 disposals @ 80%, 2 goals, 7 tackles (equal 2nd on team), 7 score involvements (3rd), 6 inside 50s (1st), 5 marks, 325 metres gained (3rd), 20 pressure acts (equal 2nd).

He's coming.

Moist

15 disposals @ 80%, 2 goals, 7 tackles (equal 2nd on team), 7 score involvements (3rd), 6 inside 50s (1st), 5 marks, 325 metres gained (3rd), 20 pressure acts (equal 2nd).

He's coming.
I think he actually arrived. Gone was the hesitation which has been evident at both AFL & VFL level. He must stay in the 1s for the rest of the season.

I think he actually arrived. Gone was the hesitation which has been evident at both AFL & VFL level. He must stay in the 1s for the rest of the season.

I'm waiting for Wookie's Carlton only highlights because I don't care for North Melbourne clips, I can't wait to see his 2 goals again.

Both exuded confidence and composure in general play; watch me, I'll put it through the big sticks.

I'm waiting for Wookie's Carlton only highlights because I don't care for North Melbourne clips, I can't wait to see his 2 goals again.

Both exuded confidence and composure in general play; watch me, I'll put it through the big sticks.
Ive watched his second goal roughly 15 times now

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just needs to work on getting the ball more and will be a star. Both the goals were silk. Had the chance to kick 4 a couple of weeks ago in the magoos doing much the same thing. The second goal was a great step forward because after a good mark being spotted up in the center of the ground he stayed involved and got the HB receive.

Provides zip our midfield desperately needs.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back