Senior 28. David Cuningham

Remove this Banner Ad

The world is good again.

He's got special in him this kid, just the small matter of him believing that IMO.

The tools are there, need self confidence to follow suit now.

The world is good again.

He's got special in him this kid, just the small matter of him believing that IMO.

The tools are there, need self confidence to follow suit now.
True. But he's young. Up to the coaches and...good sexual experiences. A young man needs good coaches and good sex. That's just how it is.
Those who disagree please state your reasons for doing so.

True. But he's young. Up to the coaches and...good sexual experiences. A young man needs good coaches and good sex. That's just how it is.
Now there's a reply I wasn't expecting. Who could argue that logic?

Think young Cuners might do ok for himself....

really enjoying your peculiar form of madness lately........

really enjoying your peculiar form of madness lately........
It's not madness. It's reality. There's a very fine line dividing the two. I rely on you and others to let me know when I cross it :)

What I was really saying is that the young fella needs to have genuine personal experiences that give him confidence. Good mentors, good friends and good sex tend to help in that regard!

Let's not forget that he lives in Surrey Hills and he went to Melbourne Grammar - a double whammy of real life suppressants.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Impressive first season,has all the tricks to be more than just serviceable and good,it's up to him how good he's willing to become.
The thing I most like about him though,is when it's time to kick the goal,he nails it.
He's a cool headed customer,you just can't teach that!

Certaily a promising player. ext year we wat to see big steps in fiding the ball, time in midfield, geeral ivolvemet. Defiitely ca be part of our future.
R U Ok?

Seem to be typing with a touch of the flu

Certaily a promising player. ext year we wat to see big steps in fiding the ball, time in midfield, geeral ivolvemet. Defiitely ca be part of our future.
If you're trying to get a refund from the jar, that's not how it works.

Good on him,love his attitude and obviously he is a worker.

I think we will see Boekhorst for another yr as well......with due respect then.

I feel Cunner and a few of the others didnt get good link up opportunities through the middle...

Our mid spread pattern is often not great and guys like Cunners dont get enough of the ball..

Maybe if Gibbs or Murphy do go we may see some change for the better.

It's not madness. It's reality. There's a very fine line dividing the two. I rely on you and others to let me know when I cross it :).

I think madness is in the eye of the beer holder...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back