Player Watch #13: Jack Higgins

Remove this Banner Ad

A lot of players move like Ablett Jnr, but what separates him from them is his power and explosiveness off the mark. That is genetic, his old man was the most powerful pound for pound player I have seen. Nobody could lay a finger on Ablett Jnr at his peak, be nice if Higgins had a bit of that.
He's off to a good start as he has the quads to match Snr

Hey guys can i start with stating that i love the drafting of higgins and think he was a steal!

Having said that and watching his interview i am curious, has anyone spoken to him or seen him around the club?

He looks a bit strange to say the least and i could see him not being everyones cup of tea at the club. Have i read it wrong from such limited exposure to him or is he a bit quirky?

who is the chick in ur dp?

P.S i agree 100% & it will be great we owe them a few floggings

Gal Gadot AKA Wonder Woman.
Was actually in the process of finding a new avatar.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey guys can i start with stating that i love the drafting of higgins and think he was a steal!

Having said that and watching his interview i am curious, has anyone spoken to him or seen him around the club?

He looks a bit strange to say the least and i could see him not being everyones cup of tea at the club. Have i read it wrong from such limited exposure to him or is he a bit quirky?
Strange or outgoing?
When he starts dominating due to his uncompromising drive to succeed, I'm sure he will every players 'cup of tea'!

Strange or outgoing?
When he starts dominating due to his uncompromising drive to succeed, I'm sure he will every players 'cup of tea'!

And strange was wrong description, i found him to be quirky (and a little annoying). But as i said this is off only a few interviews so im not going to make a final judgement and was really just interested on what some who may have seen more of him think

And strange was wrong description, i found him to be quirky (and a little annoying). But as i said this is off only a few interviews so im not going to make a final judgement and was really just interested on what some who may have seen more of him think

I think he gives off an extremely enthusiastic vibe reminds me of a little brother that wants to hang around an older or other and his mates

Not so much in a bad way but more wants to do everything he can to gain as much info off his peers and work as hard as he can and gain as much knowledge as he can

This can come across as annoying to some but I think just shows what kind of person who is and wants the best out of himself

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Will fit in well. We have a number of strange cats around the club. Quirky characters. Jack, Rance, Lloyd, Edwards have all been known to be different. Don't think it is a bad thing. In fact the uniqueness of the eclectic personalities we have at the club has been referenced many times as being why they love the club so much because they never know what the day will bring.

Will fit in well. We have a number of strange cats around the club. Quirky characters. Jack, Rance, Lloyd, Edwards have all been known to be different. Don't think it is a bad thing. In fact the uniqueness of the eclectic personalities we have at the club has been referenced many times as being why they love the club so much because they never know what the day will bring.

Markov , Houli , Dusty , McIntosh , Nank - Talk about Quirky

I wouldn't say Lloyd or Edwards are either.

Edwards has been mentioned several times as being a strange cat. Not as strange as Rance or Jack but he has been described as weird several times. As has Lloyd.

By whom? Link?

There were a few videos and stuff when they used to do Hello Newman and Edwards would be doing something weird. Dusty has mentioned Edwards in an interview and Jack mentioned Edwards bizarre sense of humour on 360 saying it bordered on annoying.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back