Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool
Lol as long as the ladies are. Father son from this kid as soon as possible
Line Waiting GIF by South Park

Makes this weeks changes fairly easy
Out: Mansell (sus), Gibcus (rona)
In: Vlastuin, Prestia
& S Stack into the 22 and Sheds to the Medi Sub - has a break before back in for Dreamtime....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nov 24, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Heard him getting compared to Sam De Koning on SEN this morning (had to Google who that is). Apparently it’s a Geelong player. 21 years old. Even their Rising Stars are fossils.
De Koning is very good but has a couple of years on Josh. Very good contested Mark for a 10 gamer.

Jan 14, 2002
AFL Club
Richmond
Overlooked for Rising Star again
Let's be serious here, the Rising Star nomination is for someone who has one reasonably big outing. It's been that way forever. I mean, Joel Jeffrey ... seriously? It'd be like us bringing in Noah Cumberland this weekend for a Ronke-esque 5-goaler and he gets the nom in front of Gibcus.

Most over-rated award in the competition. Isn't it only worth like $10k or something? You get more than that for being a nerd 27 year old still living at your parents house with no friends and winning Supercoach ffs.

Profop

Club Legend
Oct 20, 2021
AFL Club
Richmond
In my eyes the winner should be jai Newcombe
He is 2 years older but Sam Mitchell has a player there
Early days but Newcombe reminds me of many current young Hawthorn mids that can get the ball but just kick it as far as they can instead of composing themselves, lowering their eyes and hitting targets

I remember how everyone thought Worpel was the next big thing but he was exactly the same. After the new player sheen wears off they end up just average midfielders

Back