Past #28: Kayne Turner - pick #25 in '14 RD - delisted end '22 - re-listed w/ #39 in '22 RD - delisted end "23 - 111gm/58gl - thx Kayno

Remove this Banner Ad

What are they drinking?

Looks very odd......

Last edited:
Kayne’s winning at life right now and has come a long way from the gutsy skinny country kid we originally drafted. I reckon he’s in for a big 2021 if this pic is any indication.

Gee I hope he doesn’t come back exhausted and dehydrated!

Kayne’s winning at life right now and has come a long way from the gutsy skinny country kid we originally drafted. I reckon he’s in for a big 2021 if this pic is any indication.

She knows an alpha when she see's one, and it has nothing to do with size.

“Sugar needs a big one”
Copyright Gaso 2020

Sugar
Needs a big one
Sugar and Ats
Need a big one
Sugar Ats and JZ
Need a big one
Sugar Ats JZ and Hall
Need a big one
Sugar Ats JZ Hall and Ben10
Need a big one

(Apologies to Marley and Mase. You needed big ones. All the best)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There was an old Beta named Tef
Who would constantly sook 'bout teh left
But evolution's song
He would often get wrong
Then stomp round the board in a heff.

Interesting addition into the leadership group

Injuries restricted Turner from playing a game in 2020, but he’s clearly held in high regard by his teammates.

“It’s awesome for ‘Kayno’ [Turner], he’s such an underrated footballer and person outside of our footy club in the general footy public,” Ziebell said.

“He’s deadset first picked in our team every week for what he does on the field and the way he carries himself throughout the footy club, so it’s a great opportunity for him to cement himself as a leader of the footy club.

“I’m very excited to welcome him in, it’s awesome because he’s got some great skills that are going to help complement us in what we do.

“We’ve all got different strengths in the leadership group and we’re going to be relying on that throughout the year and I can’t wait to get started, it’s going to be good fun.”

Interesting addition into the leadership group

Injuries restricted Turner from playing a game in 2020, but he’s clearly held in high regard by his teammates.

“It’s awesome for ‘Kayno’ [Turner], he’s such an underrated footballer and person outside of our footy club in the general footy public,” Ziebell said.

“He’s deadset first picked in our team every week for what he does on the field and the way he carries himself throughout the footy club, so it’s a great opportunity for him to cement himself as a leader of the footy club.

“I’m very excited to welcome him in, it’s awesome because he’s got some great skills that are going to help complement us in what we do.

“We’ve all got different strengths in the leadership group and we’re going to be relying on that throughout the year and I can’t wait to get started, it’s going to be good fun.”
I actually like it and I know I will be in the minority on this forum.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back