Past #28: Kayne Turner - pick #25 in '14 RD - delisted end '22 - re-listed w/ #39 in '22 RD - delisted end "23 - 111gm/58gl - thx Kayno

Remove this Banner Ad

Well done Kayne. May've just extended his career with his last five games. Completed eradicated Breust
Played as a defender and ******* destroyed it. Adding a lot to his skill set.

Keep it up Kayne
Well said you two, to which I would only add - good coaching, finding roles for players that they can perform, rather than writing them off for what they can’t do

Well said you two, to which I would only add - good coaching, finding roles for players that they can perform, rather than writing them off for what they can’t do

Obviously a small forward wasn’t working. A good coach will identify the strengths of a player and exploit them while trying to improve their weaknesses.

Noble has provided him a lot of confidence in his role at the footy club and obviously the team respects him as a captain

Last edited:
Getting hard done by is nothing knew to the little terrier, but geez I feel for him this week.

Tippa was one of the few scum impostors yesterday, and the scoreboard seriously flattered him.
I actually think it was one of the little wins this week, you may call tippa an impostor but really he is the current model pressure fwd in todays game, i was pre game penning him down for another bag. Kayne was really the only bloke on our list with the attributes to get in his face and quell tippa. Credit where credits due, Kayne went to tippa and tippa unlike last time wasn't the difference between the 2 teams.

Last edited:
Not sure how he keeps getting a game.

They have tried him fwd, mid and back without impact.

Sure hes a great guy but time to go buddy.

I'll give you a hint.

This list is the 2020 AA squad:

1622281764042.png

Leadership group - massive mistake that now Nobes has to own hence KT will not be dropped no matter how ineffective he is
Versatile - nice word for ...cannot play well in any position on a consistent basis
Plays whatever role asked...obviously hasn't been asked to play as an AFL level footballer yet
Competitive beast - that 80kg's and nasty frown must put the fear of god into the competition...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Turner is a hardass bit very limited.
Quite a few times he is a momentum killer when we’re trying to transition the ball.
Defensive positioning is off at times -only playing back there due to injuries.
I wouldn't have minded a second Turner in the forward line yesterday. He's been doing an ok job tagging and defending, but we are missing his pressure and efforts elsewhere, despite the knocks he gets.

Turner is a hardass bit very limited.
Quite a few times he is a momentum killer when we’re trying to transition the ball.
Defensive positioning is off at times -only playing back there due to injuries.

Extremely limited footballer and with the likes of McDonald, Bonar, Tarrant, Perez, Hayden and Corr ( that is a complete back six- how ridiculous our injury list) all unavailable he's found himself a position in the back half. Will be interesting if he holds his spot as players finally return.

Extremely limited footballer and with the likes of McDonald, Bonar, Tarrant, Perez, Hayden and Corr ( that is a complete back six- how ridiculous our injury list) all unavailable he's found himself a position in the back half. Will be interesting if he holds his spot as players finally return.
I don't think there's any doubt he'll hold his spot for the next 18 months. Noble said he rates his willingness to do any role put in front with no fuss. Plus he's hard and enthusiastic. Important where we currently sit in a rebuild situation.

Where he sits 2023 onwards when new players will come in and the kids get more seasoned is another matter.

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk

I don't think there's any doubt he'll hold his spot for the next 18 months. Noble said he rates his willingness to do any role put in front with no fuss. Plus he's hard and enthusiastic. Important where we currently sit in a rebuild situation.

Where he sits 2023 onwards when new players will come in and the kids get more seasoned is another matter.

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk

This is a lock.

2023 hes one of the most experienced and is the new Atley! btw , i like atley, i just they would play him further out from defence.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back