Past #28: Kayne Turner - pick #25 in '14 RD - delisted end '22 - re-listed w/ #39 in '22 RD - delisted end "23 - 111gm/58gl - thx Kayno

Remove this Banner Ad

joes apartment cockroach GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Haven’t seen the highlights of this lad but looks a good kid. From up Wodonga way I think. Breed em tough up that way.

Hopefully he can fit into that forward pocket who doesn’t get the ball or kick goals role, or that back pocket role where he gets goals kicked on him and can’t be trusted with ball in hand.

Building something at Arden street. Can’t be any worse than the blokes we cut after the season

Haven’t seen the highlights of this lad but looks a good kid. From up Wodonga way I think. Breed em tough up that way.

Hopefully he can fit into that forward pocket who doesn’t get the ball or kick goals role, or that back pocket role where he gets goals kicked on him and can’t be trusted with ball in hand.

Building something at Arden street. Can’t be any worse than the blokes we cut after the season
Has a December birthday, so extra time on his side.

Personally don't like it but no doubting there is a good reason behind it.

Kayne Turner = The Fitterand

Death, taxes, Kayne Turner ekeing out 8 games for 65 touches.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I understand the rationale in him being retained as a rookie, however the difficult decision to delist him has been made. No clubs saw fit to sign him up, move on as a footy club and try something else
To be honest, given our list demographic, if I was to give a year on a rookie list to any of our delisted blokes, I'd give it to Walker ahead of Turner.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back