(Log in to remove this ad.)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kimbo

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Sturt, Liverpool
LOL Imagine the two of them rocking up at Arden St, Kayne craning his head up to look Joel in the face.

AFL Club
North Melbourne
Kayne Turner:

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2013-10-20/kayne-turner

The skinny, inside midfielder is one of the draft's surprise packets, given how far he has come in 2013. After completing the pre-season with the Murray Bushrangers, he started the season in the Ovens and Murray League before showing rapid improvement in nine TAC Cup games. His light frame belies his utter fearlessness and aggression at the ball. Also boasts neat skills and can play as a small forward or defender. He qualified for the draft by one day – he will turn 18 on New Year's Eve.

AFL Club
North Melbourne
We probably won't be seeing him in the Blue and White for a while, but as others have said this is a good value pick. If he was born a day later then he could have cost us a second round pick in the actual draft.

He sounds like a good character and if he is tackling like he is as a stick figure, then he must have a decent ticker.

Last edited:

B Tron

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
North Melbourne
not a fan of this pick, we don't need another inside mid yet alone a skinny one
I think with his age and the development left in him he could be a multi positional player. It's going to be at least 3 years before he will be even close to considered for senior footy, so lets just see how this speculative pick goes.

Tas

Premium Gold
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
There can be only one...
He is a rookie, nobody is expecting to get a Judd in the rookie draft.

Good luck to the kid.

Daz

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Obviously I have no idea about these specific guys but I like the type of player we've gone with. You get a lot of success stories with inside mids and key defenders in the rookie draft.

Top Bottom