Past #28: Kayne Turner - pick #25 in '14 RD - delisted end '22 - re-listed w/ #39 in '22 RD - delisted end "23 - 111gm/58gl - thx Kayno

Remove this Banner Ad

Amazing when LT gives public statements like this. When the bloke first got to the club he could barely look people in the eye.

You need to invite yourself down to the Huddle and have a listen.

He loves AFL and NMFC and everything in life both have given him.

That's why I get defensive when people pay him out as flaky Lindsay.

You need to invite yourself down to the Huddle and have a listen.

He loves AFL and NMFC and everything in life both have given him.

That's why I get defensive when people pay him out as flaky Lindsay.

I know this thread is about Turner but Thomas is the player I want to succeed more than any other for reasons you've both mentioned.

Is more than either Hodge or Wellingham copped.

Was more saying this could of been a whole lot worse. Missing footy for 4 weeks would be nothing compared to if he had actually injured/killed someone or himself.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Probably fair considering he's out injured so essentially becomes a 6-7 week suspension.

On top of whatever the justice system delivers.

BAC 0.10 to less than 0.15:
  • all drivers
You will need to go to court and will:
  • receive a fine
  • have your licence or permit cancelled*
  • be disqualified from driving for 10 - 14 months
  • have an alcohol interlock for a minimum 6 months.
* Presuming a TIN is issued and no notice of objection. Possible different penalties if case is heard in court.

Lucky boy because he's still alive.

Don't agree on the suspension achieves nothing, punishes the playing group and the members.

All for the education, it's the only way he learns.
All for education aswell. But i really don't understand how it punishes the team and members, from what i'v read in here most of us want some sort of punishment/education.
And i'm sure the leaders of our club Agree and had a say in the punishment.
No one is bigger than the club be it our best player down to the 40th on our list....

Apology accepted. Go North.
Yeah you were completely right, he's. Suspended*

In the way that he can play for Werribee for those 4 weeks which he likely would have had to for a period anyway.

It's a very clever punishment in terms of games suspended, considering he would have to put a block of games together at Werribee before being considered for senior selection, so in effect he comes back from injury, plays 3-4 games then is available for selection, in reality he gets no suspension at all.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back