Past #28: Kayne Turner - pick #25 in '14 RD - delisted end '22 - re-listed w/ #39 in '22 RD - delisted end "23 - 111gm/58gl - thx Kayno

Remove this Banner Ad

We need footage of that mark going back with the flight in the 2nd quarter.

Was Archer-esque, simply sensational!

Really love this kid, he is second only to LMac in getting around the boys, you can really tell he loves the club and plays for the jumper.

Sugar will be a fixture in our side for a long time to come.

We need footage of that mark going back with the flight in the 2nd quarter.

Was Archer-esque, simply sensational!

Really love this kid, he is second only to LMac in getting around the boys, you can really tell he loves the club and plays for the jumper.

Sugar will be a fixture in our side for a long time to come.

That Turner boy lays the standard for the team. If a guy his stature can go in that hard, then there is no excuse for anyone else to not do so. Love him in the side, his influence his hard to measure for the above reason.

The only thing I don't love is he still gives his kicks too much air. Never mind giving the opposition a chance to cut his kick off, he is going to put his teammates in hospital ball situations from time to time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think Turner definitely has midfield capability.

Hard, skilled and nimble, he's playing fwd as his tank/body is not yet AFL mid level.

Not this or next year even, but i reckon we have a gem on our hands here.

This kid gets the most out of himself -the skills aren't of the highest standard but he has a footy brain , thirst for the contest and courageous as they come.
Love him

I think his skills are underrated. One his best attributes is his decision making and he generally takes the right option and nails it. His skills are good to the point he delivers on what he sets out to do consistently. Very rare that you notice any skill errors with him. That would put his skills in the 'good to very good' bracket for mine.

But I know what you mean. Not the longest kick or skillful looking - more gets the job done consistently. Nothing wrong with that though!

As opposed to an Urqhart who looked to have the skils but...

poor bugger, his tackling is amazing, yet missed out on so many htb decisions. how was the one in the pocket not given. rediculous!
That rule's enforcement has been beyond atrocious for years.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back