Past #28: Kayne Turner - pick #25 in '14 RD - delisted end '22 - re-listed w/ #39 in '22 RD - delisted end "23 - 111gm/58gl - thx Kayno

Remove this Banner Ad

Hoping Kanye will have a break out year in 2017. He was looking full of potential before 2016 was written off.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sugar needs to make every post a winner with competition for small forward spots likely to be fierce. Also suspect Hrovat will be given every chance to make the position his.
Like Anderson, Hrovat is a inside mid even though he is small.

I expect he will come out in 2017 and show the hunger that we need.He will be a very important player for us.He made a mistake and im sure that will drive him further and he will be determined to show he is worth a 2nd chance.

Seems to be driven enough. Needs to convert it into something. Caleb Daniel like.
If we are using Western comparisons fir Kayne, I'm hoping for a Clay Smith type of output. Lay a s**t load of tackles, disrupt the opposition, and make his possessions count on the scoreboard.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

U foubt he will get much of a look in ascan inside mid. I reckon more of a Patch Adams type role.
The "get knocked the **** out" role?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back