Delisted #28: Mitch Brown - Retired - 20/9/22

CBombers17

Premium Platinum
Jul 7, 2014
AFL Club
Essendon
Ha ha, that’s perfect. It totally wouldn’t be Everest.

Has a massive crush on Miss Milne the art teacher, but she’s way too cool for him. Or is she? Maybe if he could just hold his spot and Essendon could win a flag?

Hahaha classic. I have a life long mate exactly like this and yes - he's an Essendon fan/memeber etc

Miss Milne is definitely way too cool for him and he knows it. Somehow he's still an outside chance though because she's getting on a bit and he's managed to make her laugh a few times.

McKernan did a fantastic job making sure he crowded Brown's space and brought Andrews along for the party.

100% correct - McKernan was in our bottom 4 players - Would play Stewart before Mckernan every day of the week.

DapperJong

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts SFA Good Friday Appeal Spooderman Meme Medal Pantskyle BeanCoiNFT Investor
Feb 11, 2015
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Juventus
How does Mr Brown even manage to get enough time off school to go to Perth on a Tuesday? Wouldn’t he have heaps of marking to do?

He’s only a substitute

resurrector

Team Captain
Apr 21, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
OKC Thunder
i had a lol when it showed him as having run 13kms with 5mins to go in the game. was barely sighted after those first 2 kicks on goal and got pushed off his line by blokes half his size all game. surely j stew replaces him if he plays decent in the 2s

Worked his arse off in the first half leading at the ball carrier and bringing the ball to the ground. Got held constantly by McGovern and Hurn who got away with murder, but apparently they are half his size so w/e. Bringing far more to the team than McKernan since his inclusion.

resurrector

Team Captain
Apr 21, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
OKC Thunder
I'll have to eat my words on this guy...I wasn't super impressed with him against Bris and WCE but liked his work against Norf. Probably helped that our ball movement going forward was 10x better in that game which meant there was less pressure on someone like Mitch to take big contested marks or smash open packs. Hoping he has another good one against the Pies and make JStew really earn his spot

How was that hard 30m lead into defensive side of the square to take a kick from deep in defence when kicker(can’t remember who) didn’t have many options.

Seemed to run Tarrant out of the way a few times as well. Smart player.

westking

Cancelled
Apr 25, 2010
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Whoever happens to be winning
Just watching the ESS v Norf replay and it sounds like umpire Margets spent the whole game calling Mitch.....Mick

I know Margets has a healthy disrespect for the EFC as he has demonstrated over the last two weeks but does his disrespect go so deep to not know who plays for us?

Just watching the ESS v Norf replay and it sounds like umpire Margets spent the whole game calling Mitch.....Mick

I know Margets has a healthy disrespect for the EFC as he has demonstrated over the last two weeks but does his disrespect go so deep to not know who plays for us?
They shouldn't know the players at all, and certainly shouldn't be calling them by nicknames or first names. It should be by guernsey numbers, or if they do so respectfully, then Mr Brown would've been okay.

Love him, quite possibly the best role player in the AFL. Plays the game without ego, makes smart decisions, works hard and converts his chances.

Love him, quite possibly the best role player in the AFL. Plays the game without ego, makes smart decisions, works hard and converts his chances.

Will still be a few morons saying he was s**t and calling for him to be dropped.

Back