Player Watch #28: Mitch Brown

Lore

Dec 14, 2015
AFL Club
Essendon
The club injury report just confirmed what we already knew from the article Essendon published on Friday. He'll train with a guard in the training sessions he's allowed to participate in.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lore

Dec 14, 2015
AFL Club
Essendon

(Log in to remove this ad.)

eth-dog

Premium Gold
Jan 11, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Coburg Lions, All Boston sides
Did you see it? Anything to add?

I can't see any mention of it on the VFL Twitter account nor anywhere else. Hopefully it's not as bad as it sounds.
Unfortunately the other end of the ground to me and the lights weren't on. Did see him walk past when he was heading into the rooms and looked in pain though, holding it gingerly.

vass44

Debutant
Sep 17, 2016
AFL Club
Essendon
Don’t see Brown on any injury list - and the Hawks game is still another 10 days away so if he’s had a niggle or two he should still be right to go. Surely he comes in for Francis whose done very little up forward...???

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Bombers36

Club Legend
Jul 15, 2008
Essendon
AFL Club
Essendon
Brown has been really good in the 5 games he's played this year - big tank and covers lots of ground up forward always providing an option - plus 6.5 marks and 1.5 goals a game makes him a much more viable option up forward than Francis at this point in time. Bring the man in I say!

BrunoV

Brownlow Medallist
May 5, 2009
AFL Club
Essendon
Brown has been really good in the 5 games he's played this year - big tank and covers lots of ground up forward always providing an option - plus 6.5 marks and 1.5 goals a game makes him a much more viable option up forward than Francis at this point in time. Bring the man in I say!

Didn't he eat his own balls to the point of being dropped against Melbourne?

He was good in our 3 wins between Melbourne and Collingwood and then poor against Collingwood.

VelvetSledge

Resident Photoshopper
May 24, 2007
Round the Fields of Anfield Road
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Liverpool FC
Didn't he eat his own balls to the point of being dropped against Melbourne?

He was good in our 3 wins between Melbourne and Collingwood and then poor against Collingwood.
That one caught me off guard, I'll have to remember that phrase.

Eating his own balls.

Top Bottom