PerfectFooty

Perfect Cell
Apr 23, 2013
Benalla
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Williamstown Seagulls
Not gonna lie, i like omac and he's had a down season like a lot have this year. But i am very surprised he's played 70 odd games already, i expected it to be a lower number

Proper Gander

Owl whisperer and secret agent
Feb 15, 2015
Port Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
PATHETIC celebration from the team mates, PATHETIC!! Why even bother? Where's the ******* passion!?!??!?!
You’re such a nutcase :)

I celebrated like crazy if it helps. Did some shouting, got drunk, replayed the moment 15 times etc, woke up in poor shape. It was epic. Friends had to restrain me from heading down the TAB to load up on the new Coleman challenger.

Cannon82

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 26, 2012
AFL Club
Melbourne
You’re such a nutcase :)

I celebrated like crazy if it helps. Did some shouting, got drunk, replayed the moment 15 times etc, woke up in poor shape. It was epic. Friends had to restrain me from heading down the TAB to load up on the new Coleman challenger.
I know you like to joke and take the micket out of Oscar, but he's seriously the best forward we've had since Neitz. 1 goal in 80 may be considered a slow start by some, but if we ignore everything that happened before the weekend, he's a goal-a-game forward who is young and still developing on his ultimate journey towards smashing Lockett's record.

Demonkings

Team Captain
Jun 25, 2017
AFL Club
Melbourne
I know you like to joke and take the micket out of Oscar, but he's seriously the best forward we've had since Neitz. 1 goal in 80 may be considered a slow start by some, but if we ignore everything that happened before the weekend, he's a goal-a-game forward who is young and still developing on his ultimate journey towards smashing Lockett's record.
I’ve crunched the numbers Cannon and you’re right he will eclipse Plugger’s record. He just needs to get to 108,880 career games.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

CWaffles

Premiership Player
Jul 10, 2012
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Ferrari, Chicago Bulls, NY Giants

Dark Avenger

Club Legend
May 3, 2014
AFL Club
Melbourne
What about when Neeld was doing door stops because Shannon “the difference” Byrnes kicked 5 on debut?

In an intra club match:
Unfortunately for Byrnes he never came close to topping that performance. Most likely because he never got to play against his team mates in an official game.

Last edited:

ponsdale

Premiership Player
Sep 20, 2012
Sydney
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Sydney Swans
Unfortunately for Byrnes he never came close to topping that performance. Most likely because he never got to play against his team mates in an official game.
Played against the Cats once - 2013 R16 - for 19 disposals and 2 goals.

Arguably his best game for us was 2012 R4 vs Giants. 23 disposals, 3 goals and 2 Brownlow votes.

Still a potato.

Top Bottom