#28 Oscar McDonald - ... aaand he's gone

Enjoy it your boy omacs on fire. I'll be doing a big footy posting tour when ANB comes good.
ANB’s shown he can do it, pretty confusing 2018 form. He was good in the first few rounds. As long as the effort’s there (which it is) you’d think he’d come good again

Topkent

Confirmed ITK Drafting King
Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
ANB’s shown he can do it, pretty confusing 2018 form. He was good in the first few rounds. As long as the effort’s there (which it is) you’d think he’d come good again

I think our lack of forward structure in the first month affected all of our forward of Centre player. Malk wasn't that great either yet since we have left blokes forward Melk has looked a million bucks.

ANB has lost all confidence and is picking all of the wrong options, still faith that he will turn it around be the player he was at the back end of last year.

I think our lack of forward structure in the first month affected all of our forward of Centre player. Malk wasn't that great either yet since we have left blokes forward Melk has looked a million bucks.

ANB has lost all confidence and is picking all of the wrong options, still faith that he will turn it around be the player he was at the back end of last year.
He’s lost the mongrel in him. Just needs to run in straight lines and plough through blokes rather than do circles around the footy

Feb 15, 2015
South Yarra
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
Probably speaks to the idea that people like me should never comment on someone without watching them train and play VFL but I'll be stuffed if anyone except Gysberts2Bate with stars in his eyes thought he could develop like this
I did. Well I thought it was possible. LeverPuller AKA Striker mentioned it also.

You’ve got to get over your thing where everyone who has a different opinion to you, then they turn out correct, must have been just guessing and got lucky.

I did. Well I thought it was possible. LeverPuller AKA Striker mentioned it also.

You’ve got to get over your thing where everyone who has a different opinion to you, then they turn out correct, must have been just guessing and got lucky.
I’ve always liked OMac, never liked Frost. So far pretty vindicated :p

Also I had a nightmare last night where Pedersen came in and kicked five goals and I had to admit that I was wrong. It was terrible

ABray10

All Australian
Aug 30, 2017
AFL Club
Melbourne
I feel like at the start of the season we were all talking about needing Frost in or T-Mac back so that we had options if a key forward got hold of O-Mac. That talk has disappeared a bit over the last couple of weeks.

Topkent

Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
I feel like at the start of the season we were all talking about needing Frost in or T-Mac back so that we had options if a key forward got hold of O-Mac. That talk has disappeared a bit over the last couple of weeks.

Still an issue. Omac rolls an ankle early and we have Lever against Buddy or Ben brown.

Topkent

Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
True, but that is the case for most clubs, lose your number one key defender during a game then you are in matchup hell.

Tigers would be fine they have Rance and Astbury
Adelaide have Talia Hartigan
West Coast McGovern and That other tall bloke etc

He is playing with Rance-esque confidence.
except he doesnt let his opponent kick goals like Rance

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Tempy Tiger

Premiership Player
Sep 18, 2006
AFL Club
Melbourne
Pretty stong case for TMAC being our most important player. He’s going to be able to demand a nice contract. He’d have to be looking at $700k, and he might be thinking he’ll use Levers contract as a bench mark. Oscar will be getting a nice little pay rise too. The old salary cap is going to start to be squeezed. It’s actually a good problem to have as it generally means you’ve got a decent list.

Topkent

Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
Pretty stong case for TMAC being our most important player. He’s going to be able to demand a nice contract. He’d have to be looking at $700k, and he might be thinking he’ll use Levers contract as a bench mark. Oscar will be getting a nice little pay rise too. The old salary cap is going to start to be squeezed. It’s actually a good problem to have as it generally means you’ve got a decent list.

Yeah that's a fair question mate, who is the most important player. I reckon with modern footy structures 1 blokes can be covered in every role but embarrassing enough as it is for me to admit I reckon Omac goes pretty close. Have to agree with either Tmac or Gawn as number one.

It was for the first 5 weeks without him
It wasn't an issue against North when we kicked 18 goals.

Injuries happpen during games, it weakens the team somewhere on the field, Tmac can go back if we lose Oscar in a game, we still have marking targets in Hogan and Weid

Topkent

Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
Also I've had a few beers so now so * all you campaigners, you think I care about being wrong with my player predictions? I'd love nothing more than for Gus and Omac to become superstars and me look like an idiot.

Surely if OMac goes down you just back the midfield to win the game. You don’t play Frost the Spud just in case
Your new vendetta is so weird

Also I've had a few beers so now so **** all you campaigners, you think I care about being wrong with my player predictions? I'd love nothing more than for Gus and Omac to become superstars and me look like an idiot.
Well you achieved it so congrats :p

Back