#28 Oscar McDonald - ... aaand he's gone

Remove this Banner Ad

Love how we spent so much on May cause we wasted time gifting games to this campaigner. When Dunn plays a hell of a lot like May whos a gorilla defender who can kick the ball pretty good. Might be over the top but gifting OMAC games has cost us games in the past and will cost us games in the future when the picks we gave up arent in the team weakening our future

Love how we spent so much on May cause we wasted time gifting games to this campaigner. When Dunn plays a hell of a lot like May whos a gorilla defender who can kick the ball pretty good. Might be over the top but gifting OMAC games has cost us games in the past and will cost us games in the future when the picks we gave up arent in the team weakening our future
Agree.

Pre knee injury Dunn was playing really impressive footy down back for Collingwood to the point where there was even All Australian discussion.

Said right from the start that getting rid of Dunn to get games into this peanut would cost us. Goodwin has obviously woken up to this hence why he's had to go out and recruit May and Lever.

People are remembering Dunn very kindly. His attitude was poor in his last few years at the Dees. I remember watching games in Roos first year and he looked like he just did not give a s**t. He was playing unaccountably and used to just peel off barrels to no-one. I think he burnt Roos and got his papers stamped as not being part of the future. Going to the Pies reset his attitude.
If you’re really pining for him go and watch a few of his last senior games for us.

People are remembering Dunn very kindly. His attitude was poor in his last few years at the Dees. I remember watching games in Roos first year and he looked like he just did not give a ****. He was playing unaccountably and used to just peel off barrels to no-one. I think he burnt Roos and got his papers stamped as not being part of the future. Going to the Pies reset his attitude.
If you’re really pining for him go and watch a few of his last senior games for us.
Can you blame the bloke for not giving a *? Right now thats where im at i felt nothing when we lost lastnight besides a lil giggle like ofcourse we s**t the bed. Im not at the club everyday like these poor campaigners are. Dunn was a ripper played nearly every position and i never had a problem with him as our fullback. I went along with the OMAC thing thinking well Dunn will be done by the time we'll be any good. Didnt think the campaigner would still be an absolute spud who now costs us a * load more than Dunn. If anything it could be 1 of the worst decisions this club has made. I also find it funny we gift this campaigner games yet others are in for 1 or 2 weeks and never come back besides that useless midget Spargo

You say that like May is fit and disciplined enough to play a full season
Id rather play spargo at fullback than see OMac again when May is suspended or deliberately does an injury? Cause you can deliberately do injuries right

You say that like May is fit and disciplined enough to play a full season
Right now leaning a mop against the goal post would be better than Omac. He's one of the worst full backs we have ever had. His kicking is the only thing that separates him from Matthew Warnock.

Right now leaning a mop against the goal post would be better than Omac. He's one of the worst full backs we have ever had. His kicking is the only thing that separates him from Matthew Warnock.
I would rather trade pick 5 for Oscar's season than May's.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So small minded. Give me Pick 5 and I'd trade it for May, Oscar's season to date, Kade Kolodashnij and another extravagant spin on the Wheel of Toumpas.

People are remembering Dunn very kindly. His attitude was poor in his last few years at the Dees. I remember watching games in Roos first year and he looked like he just did not give a ****. He was playing unaccountably and used to just peel off barrels to no-one. I think he burnt Roos and got his papers stamped as not being part of the future. Going to the Pies reset his attitude.

His reputation may have grown since he left, but nobody could ever question his character and attitude. He had a genuine crack, but ultimately wasn't considered mobile enough for the style of footy Roos wanted to play. He was a great team man who would have rather played his career at one club.

"This peanut"
**** you're a campaigner. Yeah he looks like he's battling and playing like he's out of his depth, but "this peanut"?

Go outside and give yourself an uppercut you flog
Sorry Oscar.

If you think the word "peanut" gets your G string in a knot, go to the actual footy. You might be genuinely surprise.

No suprise that majority on this boars agree here that he's actually a very very ordinary footballer. Its simpletons like you who havent worken up to the realisation yet. You'll get there son.

Last edited:
Nah, I'm not worried about the fact he's proven to be an ordinary footballer.

It's the "peanut" comment shows you're an out and out tosser. You post the same on the Facebook pages and show thst ad nauseam.

It's the "supporters" like you who cause the likes of Tom Boyd etc to have mental health issues. Calling a bloke a peanut and worse like you do. Go start another thread on demonland, we get it. . This whole "ohhh I pay my money to attend so I can call a player a peanut/spud" mentality is just rubbish. While he may be an average footballer who's out of form, he's still wearing a Melbourne jumper and deserves at least a semblance of respect, even from pissant supporters like you.

At least he's etched out 60 odd career games as an afl footballer. What have you done with your life? Sat on your phone potting blokes when you couldn't run out of sight yourself on a dark night.

It's the "peanut" comment shows you're an out and out tosser. You post the same on the Facebook pages and show thst ad nauseam.

It's the "supporters" like you who cause the likes of Tom Boyd etc to have mental health issues. Calling a bloke a peanut and worse like you do. Go start another thread on demonland, we get it. . This whole "ohhh I pay my money to attend so I can call a player a peanut/spud" mentality is just rubbish. While he may be an average footballer who's out of form, he's still wearing a Melbourne jumper and deserves at least a semblance of respect, even from pissant supporters like you.

At least he's etched out 60 odd career games as an afl footballer. What have you done with your life? Sat on your phone potting blokes when you couldn't run out of sight yourself on a dark night.
Love when people bring out the old how many games have you played or similar bullshit. So a successful life is playing AFL is it?? Well * we've all failed life may as well give up now

Of all the things you could get upset with on this board, why take a stance on someone getting called a peanut?

Tom Boyd's mental health issues are his own affair. The guy couldn't cope with the scrutiny and pressure of playing football professionally, and that's fine. You want to point the finger at someone over that, it's not random people posting on message boards, its the journalists looking for headlines and clicks that drive that wagon.

You're a brainless flog as you've obviously got the wrong person.
1. I have personally had my Facebook deactivated going on 3 months now as i have no interest in it nor have i actually posted on the official MFC page in the past.
2. If calling someone a peanut is such a hanging offense in your eyes then you need to get out into the real world. Their are far worse things these footballers get called then just 'peanut'. Its been going on for years and it will continue to be so for the next 100 years.
3. If you're gonna sook and cry about players feelings being hurt then i suggest to take a dose of your own medicine and dont go on Facebook, demonland, twitter, bigfooty etc. You're in for a rude shock bloke.

Love when people bring out the old how many games have you played or similar ********. So a successful life is playing AFL is it?? Well **** we've all failed life may as well give up now
Blitz, your have no right to talk sense here as you have never played a game of AFL in your life..🤦‍♂️

Love when people bring out the old how many games have you played or similar ********. So a successful life is playing AFL is it?? Well **** we've all failed life may as well give up now

The part I like is the "The abuse is the reason players have mental health issues!" which is then typically followed by a lot of personal abuse, like you are a s**t supporter, s**t at football, dondonuffin but pot blokes, clearly you're a loser, etc. The mental health of footballers is important but not other posters I guess.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back