#28 Oscar McDonald - ... aaand he's gone

Remove this Banner Ad

"This peanut"
**** you're a campaigner. Yeah he looks like he's battling and playing like he's out of his depth, but "this peanut"?

Go outside and give yourself an uppercut you flog

Jesus mate calm down. Of all the things to get outraged about you’re losing the plot over someone calling a player a peanut?

TMAC has been arguably worse this year but somehow escapes criticism, he took ****en 1 mark last night

Weren't these guys supposed to both be David Neitz or something? Bizarre
Reckon TMac has taken about four marks for the year. His judgement or positioning is way off. Runs under the ball more often than not and when he’s in the right spot it doesn’t matter greatly since he seems to have purchased Chris Dawes secondhand arms.

Nah, I'm not worried about the fact he's proven to be an ordinary footballer.

It's the "peanut" comment shows you're an out and out tosser. You post the same on the Facebook pages and show thst ad nauseam.

It's the "supporters" like you who cause the likes of Tom Boyd etc to have mental health issues. Calling a bloke a peanut and worse like you do. Go start another thread on demonland, we get it. . This whole "ohhh I pay my money to attend so I can call a player a peanut/spud" mentality is just rubbish. While he may be an average footballer who's out of form, he's still wearing a Melbourne jumper and deserves at least a semblance of respect, even from pissant supporters like you.

At least he's etched out 60 odd career games as an afl footballer. What have you done with your life? Sat on your phone potting blokes when you couldn't run out of sight yourself on a dark night.
I'm with you mate. Anyone who uses the word peanut when referring to someone, is an absolute flog.

I remember when he was a very promising rebounding tall back averaging 15-16 touches a game. Luckily that got coached out of him.

Who is our back line coach again? OMac has barely tried to win a ball in the air this season. Charlie Spargo has probably been involved in more marking contests. Whatever the defensive coach is doing, he needs to stop.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who is our back line coach again? OMac has barely tried to win a ball in the air this season. Charlie Spargo has probably been involved in more marking contests. Whatever the defensive coach is doing, he needs to stop.
Can't say I track who the assistant derps are but I'm assuming it's the same cast as the last few years. Still lots bizarre zoning, pressing 30 metres too far up and nobody defensive side of stoppages near goal. Seems whatever we work on all offseason slowly gets watered down as the season goes on and we leak less utterly unnecessary goals but the pattern is always familiar. You know you're on a good thing when the millions of dollars and thousands of hours work looks worse than when hands are thrown in the air and we go to one on one out of desperation.

I feel like we need a Brent Moloney award for most trained into uselessness player. I'm nominating Oscar for looking like he has no idea what he's meant to be doing from one point to the next.

Fritsch making a huge run.

Fritsch making a huge run.
Came up on the outside fast didn’t he? I wouldn’t have believed it possible. Until I remember that these kind of things are not just possible but likely given the club concerned. I’m annoyed at myself for even being surprised.

Came up on the outside fast didn’t he? I wouldn’t have believed it possible. Until I remember that these kind of things are not just possible but likely given the club concerned. I’m annoyed at myself for even being surprised.
Fritta from genuine AA wing potential to hack

Pretty awesome that he developed more as a part time VFL player than a full time AFL one

I can just imagine Fritsch and Stretch and all other non inside types being strapped to a chair with their eyes held open being forced to watch highlights of Cunnington and Viney winning contested ball on acid.

Project MK Ultra contested

Last edited:
Pretty awesome that he developed more as a part time VFL player than a full time AFL one
You would think the development regime at Casey and MFC would/should be similar too.

So what happens at Melbourne that doesn’t happen at Casey? Goody would be the obvious candidate, but it can’t all be him surely?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back