Past #28: Robin Nahas - delisted by NM - 34 games for the club - thank you Robin

Is Nahas able to be played next week?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Maybe posts have been deleted but I can't see anything ^ or elsewhere like autopsy that is abuse/bagging rather reasonable opinion whether in Nahas' corner or otherwise. Both sides have merit to a certain degree.

For mine he shouldn't have played to start with due to poor previous form, even recognizing his courageous effort to stay out there in the circumstances. But that's just my opinion.

I'm not sure I understand the angst over how he's been so vilified etc and the need to so overplay his Shinboner qualities etc etc. He's been a great get and very handy, I doubt anyone would disagree with that, but surely asking for different players to replace him (inured or otherwise) isn't off limits?

BTron's post on the same page as this quoted a few.

Good man Robbie. Surgery done, at training yesterday, glove on, smiling and laughing, back on the rookie list.
Complaing ? Nah.
Cheering on his mates tonight.

Well done !

He is the ultimate rookie list player - comes in and does a job when needed and then goes back to the rookie list when not required. Young players would probably leave if in the same situation.

He is the ultimate rookie list player - comes in and does a job when needed and then goes back to the rookie list when not required. Young players would probably leave if in the same situation.
Hopefully they learn a little bit about commitment, fortitude and dignity

Good man Robbie. Surgery done, at training yesterday, glove on, smiling and laughing, back on the rookie list.
Complaing ? Nah.
Cheering on his mates tonight.

Well done !

Kulcha Club........where it's all about "anything for team success."

RcGX0dS-OSF3nkX_a2hXpJKDjoo3rllhfBZVByI8Fa5UHjQRUenLv0OlB-G3ml-j0lR4QiRSSPx40nwb-wpr1pDV_vRdVhJHiDbULZ12YGAvnksc1lhSZ97lOJjOXg=w495-h245-nc

Back on the senior list and i think its fantastic. I would keep him on the rookie list next year as well because despite not being a superstar he is always ready to play when injuries strike and even breaking a finger doesnt look like will stop him playing if needed tomorrow.

Did anyone see him in the rooms at half time on Friday night - he was upbeat and playing around with Garner in the background. Seems like a great guy to have around the club

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back on the senior list and i think its fantastic. I would keep him on the rookie list next year as well because despite not being a superstar he is always ready to play when injuries strike and even breaking a finger doesnt look like will stop him playing if needed tomorrow.

Did anyone see him in the rooms at half time on Friday night - he was upbeat and playing around with Garner in the background. Seems like a great guy to have around the club

I just liked this post so I could unlike it.

Yeah he didnt help my point above last night - I also think he seems a great bloke but i agree - would prefer to play someone else - dont think we have had many options lately but after the bye hopefully anderson takes his spot

It was the right call to bring him in for Daw with the weather forecast. But ffs even the weather gods were against us. Not a drop.
We can't continue with him though, tries his heart out but his skills are deplorable.

Back