Past #28: Robin Nahas - delisted by NM - 34 games for the club - thank you Robin

Is Nahas able to be played next week?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

The Nahas of 2014-15 was substantially superior to the 2016 version.
There was closing speed and clean disposal and contribution.
Sadly he looks more VFL then AFL with a touch of the fumbles and Saturday could pretty much be his final game for us.
Solid memories over the years and just hope he adds a few more highlights on Saturday.

I am boycotting going tomorrow due to him playing.

I will never go to a game to watch while this old hack gets a game in front of one of the kids like Vickers Willis.

giantroo Can you please post the video of the Adelaide game when he kicked it sideways trying to hit someone 25m in the clear.

Absolute disgrace to play this has been Murray river carp of a footballer !!!

I will never go to a game to watch while this old hack gets a game in front of one of the kids like Vickers Willis.

giantroo Can you please post the video of the Adelaide game when he kicked it sideways trying to hit someone 25m in the clear.

pissweak Wellsfan.

If you have seen any of GR's posts you should know he is a true supporter and not going to indulge this rubbish.

Enjoy your afternoon. I'll be watching the club I love at the MCG and cheering every guy wearing the blue and white stripes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What a crap post.

You should delete it.

Geebus he's one of our younger players :p

He's only getting a game because Garner, Turner, Jacobs, McDonald, Wright, Higgins, Brown and Waite are unavailable- just sayin.

Lost the game as soon as we picked this peanut. Never have i had so much disdain for a player like I have for Nahas after todays game. Can not believe how he continually made stupid decisions which not only cost us goals but gifted hawthorn goals going the other way.

We can NOT…can NOT fill our list with any other pretenders like Nahas and Ray. Rookie list or not, much better off throwing a talented kid into the mix rather than going with blokes like this who are d-grade at best.

Back