Point Cook
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Red Sox, Man U, Chi Bears
487806_3851462383883_873376156_n.jpg

Gun!!

Re: 29. Alwyn Davey

Has been fantastic for us with forward pressure, wonder why no-one took him before us or in previous drafts

i think that Alwyn might make an appearance in round 22, but only if we have to win against west coast to make the finals.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

me too. i've heard that dempsey, jetta and davey are already in the gym training hard for next year. i think davey just has the right attitude whilst the other two are looking to cement their spots in our midfield. we will be an exciting team with lovett, dempsey, davey, jetta and winders in the same team. i'd like to see winders provide run off the back flankmuch like a gilbee or a mackie

yeah hes a gun alright. possibly the most valuable player for essendon in the next 10 years. His footy instincts, spark, speed and deadly kick on goal are priceless, and will lift anyone playing with him. seems to play and kick even better the more pressure hes under. will never let the team down. Why melb didnt take him 2 team up with his brother is puzzling or any other club with earlier picks, but im happy he joined the bombers as hes already made an impact in his own right and must have a passion for the club!!!! I knew what he was capable of as he played for my club in Darwin, along with his brother, matty stokes and trent hentchel. fair breeding ground the old north darwin footy club. :)

not sure about the most valuable, but definitley an important piece of the puzzle

I may b bit biased, but he is exhilarating and could produce a spark to ignite an atom bomb. a definate piece of any worthy puzzle, spot on.

yeah hes a gun alright. possibly the most valuable player for essendon in the next 10 years. His footy instincts, spark, speed and deadly kick on goal are priceless, and will lift anyone playing with him. seems to play and kick even better the more pressure hes under. will never let the team down. Why melb didnt take him 2 team up with his brother is puzzling or any other club with earlier picks, but im happy he joined the bombers as hes already made an impact in his own right and must have a passion for the club!!!! I knew what he was capable of as he played for my club in Darwin, along with his brother, matty stokes and trent hentchel. fair breeding ground the old north darwin footy club. :)

You gotta love him but another with room for improvement which is great.

I reckon he missed quite a few shots that he should have kicked this year particularly from set shots.

Fitness is probably another area he could help himself. He could run that little bit longer, he'd be a more viable option to get into that midfield rotation and if he was able to genuinely play in the midfield then imagine what he'd offer.

I hope he becomes more than a lightning small forward as I reckon he could offer the team a huge shot in the arm as well as becoming a more complete player.

Never in my life have I got excited about supporting someone to go and tackle.

Love watching him chasing and bringing someone down from behind. I've never thought of wearing a number on my gurnsey since Wanganeen left. I guess it's time to get a number.

Not sure if he will change from 29...

I LUV Davey!!!! He is my favourite for Essendon! Dont mind his bro.. hes just playing for the wrong team thas all!! But Davey is a gun! Cant wait to see what he produces in 2008!!! Does anyone know how his arm is going?

he finished in the middle of the second group. that means that he probably ran high 11 minutes

Remove this Banner Ad

Back