Player Watch #12 Angus Sheldrick

Remove this Banner Ad

When’s Gus back from injury ? Let’s give him a go and see what he’s got - no harm in that.

Gus was still wearing a brace on his fingers and marking the ball one handed at training last week.

Apparently* there is a scratch match with GWS 2s this weekend.

Usually the Giants would have something about this on their website - but they don't. Keep eyes peeled for more info. Hopefully the majority of players prefer not to travel to BISP.

Soft from Sheldrick.

He hurt his bloody little finger, which is useful for 2 things;
1 looking dainty while drinking a cup of tea from bone china, while munching on your cucumber sandwiches and
2 getting rid of ear wax.

1 Gus will never look dainty
2 that's why cotton buds were invented.

Should have Daniel Chicked the finger and got on with it.
Already dropped down the pecking order, needs to harden up or he's out the door. 😡

Soft from Sheldrick.

1 looking dainty while drinking a cup of tea from bone china, while munching on your cucumber sandwiches and

Already dropped down the pecking order, needs to harden up or he's out the door. 😡
Indeed.
We might even get a 2-for-1 deal out of the surgeon if he lobs off Parker’s arm.

Soft from Sheldrick.

Surely a bad troll right?

Sheldrick will come good, I would rather they get him back when his 100% than play him underdone.

Soft from Sheldrick.

I hope he reads your post. Prints it out. Sticks it on his mirror to read every morning.
Then takes a big drink each morning of harden the f*** up.

I really want to see him out playing. That is what he does best.

I hope he reads your post. Prints it out. Sticks it on his mirror to read every morning.
Then takes a big drink each morning of harden the f*** up.

I really want to see him out playing. That is what he does best.

I have it on good authority his morning drink of choice is a cup of concrete. Yah!

Unfortunately his little finger does fly outwards as if he is part of the royal family..… and he prefers to call it his pinky finger. Boo!

Swings and roundabouts I guess.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He has to be in the team.
We need players that can disrupt and pressure the opposition. That’s his DNA. We need him playing and we need the coaches to do whatever it takes to help him fulfil his potential.

He was rusty but was still bog. Haha, I agree he is a disruptor.

If we have a couple of blokes not coming up for the Hawks game, Gus is ready to plug and play.

He has to be in the team.
We need players that can disrupt and pressure the opposition. That’s his DNA. We need him playing and we need the coaches to do whatever it takes to help him fulfil his potential.
Totally agree with the last part (coaches helping and mentoring) but he needs to be in form. Ripping apart VFL midfields got him in last year and that's what will be needed again.

Pretty sure that Gus's manager is Colin Young from Young Guns, and it just occurred to me that I don't think I've ever seen Colin and Dubai Quacker in the same room at the same time...
If true that Colin Young is Sheldrick's manager, that would be a good thing for us down the road. He & Fremantle are famously beefing and Young seems more interested in his players fleeing Freo than going to them.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back