Senior 19. Corey Durdin

Remove this Banner Ad

Welcome young Durdin, list is crying out for a young upcoming small forward so wonderful opportunity for the young lad too hopefully in the future create that position of your own...

I reckon he's very similar to Brent Harvey - I think he's a cracker!

Saw these - like his acceleration

Brent Harvey like!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I reckon he's very similar to Brent Harvey - I think he's a cracker!
That would be something else, i like what i see in his highlights..

Great sign that his highlights have him doing it all - contested mark, on the lead mark, ground ball gets, contested and uncontested ball winning, breaking tackles, evading, left and right foot passes, kicking goals, speed... He's capable of it all, rather than a pure outside mid or small forward. Excellent.

Great sign that his highlights have him doing it all - contested mark, on the lead mark, ground ball gets, contested and uncontested ball winning, breaking tackles, evading, left and right foot passes, kicking goals, speed... He's capable of it all, rather than a pure outside mid or small forward. Excellent.

Of all the draftees hes certainly the one who has caught my eye. A little bit of a worry with his hamstrings but im sure Russell will be all over it.

Keen to see more of him and I dont think there'll be an issue with his application. From what ive seen in interviews hes got a certain grit about him and acknowledges his height means he has to work harder than most. He wont be taking anything for granted and wont die wondering what could have been.

Of all the draftees hes certainly the one who has caught my eye. A little bit of a worry with his hamstrings but im sure Russell will be all over it.

Keen to see more of him and I dont think there'll be an issue with his application. From what ive seen in interviews hes got a certain grit about him and acknowledges his height means he has to work harder than most. He wont be taking anything for granted and wont die wondering what could have been.

Good to read, I mean attitude is everything if you are undersized, not that I know anything about being almost 200cm myself.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back