Senior 29. George Hewett

Remove this Banner Ad

Their supporters, all their red headed players over the years, their former coach…. all of 'em…

That’s why they’re my most hated team and it ain’t close

Generally a breed of human that I just can’t tolerate…
It i had to choose between saving a boatload of sinking Pies supporters or * supporters, I would save the Pies supporters twice

Not against comparisons that's not the point of the post. The point was we pine to replicate the previous list structure and have like for like replacements. Not new guys and a new system and a step forward, but to constantly repeat what we've had.

I know recruiters do it. Also know a few recruiters who hate it in parts too.

Anyway, this guys a gun. Swans should be annoyed by the comp pick received.

Yeah, Hewett is a great get

Welcome George!
Everything I said in the welcome Adam Cerra thread could be quite easily transposed into this one and multiplied by some margin.
Durable, hits targets, hard….etc.
What I’m most buoyed about however, is his no nonsense attitude about the professional standards he aims to apply.
Wanting to test himself against our Captain and our young champion in their abilities against his at training, tells me, that his drive for personal growth and team competitiveness is second to none, clearly something that drove Sydney standards and culture, a quality most in the footy world have come to admire.
Whilst seemingly quiet spoken, there is a drive for excellence in this 25 year old our side has been lacking, I’d imagine with his addition and Voss, the heat just got turned up immeasurably and will help our leaders and youngsters alike.
Having played in a Grand Final in his first year of AFL and falling short as a team, I see as a massive upside and drive for personal and team success and a resource for many in our team to moving forward.
Great get by the club and recruiting team!👍

I already knew the Swans system, culture and generally the quality of the club is superior to the rest, however impressed by the quality of their fans. Good on you!

On SM-G988B using BigFooty.com mobile app
Seen many Blues games at the SCG, they are the best supporters to be around as they are not as “tribal” as most AFL fans - they are good to engage with during a game, which helps the pain when we’re being ritualistically flogged

Club runner up in the B@F in 2019 to Rampe as well.

Fantastic pick up and welcome George. 👌

Club runner up in the B@F in 2019 to Rampe as well.

Fantastic pick up and welcome George. 👌
Second best Sydney player for nuthin’!
How good is that?
Wow

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All the media he has done, seems like a really good kid and has a bit of spunk and personality about him.. Something its been mentioned numerous times our list lacks.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back