#29 Jayden Hunt - joins WCE as a free agent, pick 52 compo

Remove this Banner Ad

Jayden Hunt is going to be a media superstar. Watched him on the footy show and hes an absolute pissa. Has that larrikin personality of Johno Brown that just makes ya wanna have a beer with him and wont ever be able to be crushed by media training.

I think its just that hes a weirdo

Perfect, shove a camera in his face and just listen. Much rather eddie talk about how hes good on the G with his long fingers than talking to the 95% of Cliche sentences.

I bought one of the Carlton draught jayden Tees with the nippys on it. Hes an absolute individual I love him.
A better individual than our last one. Some say he couldn't be fooled

Love him more than any other player on our list but he hasn't impacted a game in a long time. Poor second half of the year (he wasn't the only one!!).

Does he spend next preseason training solely with the midfield?

Love him more than any other player on our list but he hasn't impacted a game in a long time. Poor second half of the year (he wasn't the only one!!).

That's a good question and I think we have to try him in there. We've got no real linebreakers in the midfield and as much as his kicking is hit and miss, I'd love to see him exploding out of the centre kicking it long.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol. You're a pissa
Nah seriously. His movement and carry was about the only offensive movement we had. Hibb did nothing, Jetts was nervy, Bernie was shisen.

Nah seriously. His movement and carry was about the only offensive movement we had. Hibb did nothing, Jetts was nervy, Bernie was shisen.
Are you saying he was our best defender, our best player, or BOG? I don't think he was any of the above. But I could maybe cop the first... he definitely was not BOG and can't see how you could seriously contend he was melbournes best player, despite the lack of competition.

Still really value him from HB, but I do quite like the idea of him playing in spurts on the wing. If he ever does play on the wing permanently, I can see him becoming a goal-kicking wingman. But I do feel his line-breaking ability from the defensive half is still important so happy for him to play HB for most of his career if that's where the club sees him playing long-term.

Very inconsistent year and not having an impact since the Adelaide game.
His kicking is atrocious, his decision making improved during the year and he went from always kicking long to lowering his eyes. However his kicking is bottom 5 on our list and that's an issue
Agreed. His ability to break lines is great and much needed, however his inability to hit a target hurts us so much more. Thought he had mostly a poor year considering how good he looked late last year.

Thought he did have an impact in the saints game though

Remove this Banner Ad

Back