#29 Jayden Hunt - joins WCE as a free agent, pick 52 compo

Remove this Banner Ad

IMO yes, on Garlett's level.

Yeah sweet.. hopefully we can find out on Sunday if he comes in and plays with confidence. Didnt get too many clear possessions from what I saw in his NAB games.. maybe we can get him out in the open on the big spaces at the G

Yeah sweet.. hopefully we can find out on Sunday if he comes in and plays with confidence. Didnt get too many clear possessions from what I saw in his NAB games.. maybe we can get him out in the open on the big spaces at the G
I reckon he's in to fill in for Garlett, I wanted him running off a back flank.

Good luck to the young man. I'm expecting at least one goal in blistering run of the half back flank

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wasn't over awed, in fact, he was enjoying himself out there.

Could be a player.
He waited a long time for this and had a red hot dip. Loved he's speed and agility but he's hunger to impact most defensive contests in the first half, did fatigue a bit in the second half but a still a very good performance for a first game, and he's earned it

Kid runs so fast he's gone 30m before he even realises :drunk:

Had a dip and was all over the field, good game bloke, keep it up :thumbsu:

Reminds me of Sam Blease but can kick a drop punt. :drunk::thumbsu:

Thought he was excellent early, not afraid to win the hard ball/put his head over it either which was a nice surprise, didnt look out of place at all.

Good show young lad. :thumbsu:

There was a period late in the game where even the commentators noted he made it to about 7 consecutive contests in the space of a minute. He's pretty fit, doesn't look soft in the slightest and looked very comfortable out there for a 1st gamer.

Good on him for a solid debut. I remember how skinny he was when he first arrived - classic project player, and tbh I didn't give him much of a chance of playing a game, let alone making it. Good to see he seems to have developed well and could be a solid player for us.

Can't believe no one has mentioned the cape. That was glorious
ftzhPQu.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back