Player Watch #29: Shai Bolton - What an absolute jet!

Remove this Banner Ad

And Edwards used to do the exact same things. I would pull my hair out screaming that this guy made too many mistakes! Then all of a sudden it was like watching someone from the Matrix doing things that you had to watch 3-4 times before you realised how special it was.

Then I realised that it didn't happen all of a sudden. He learned from his mistakes and he became better as a result. Let him keep trying the impossible. Some players should be given that licence. Not many. Maybe 2-3 on any given list but he's one of those guys I reckon.
8ae.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He’s staying
Hope so. We just have to find the money to ensure he doesn't leave. I'm glad the coaches left him IN. Really stepped up tonight. These young kids, Baker, Bolton, Soldo handle the pressure well. I recall one kick that Rioli did to Bolton, that was spoiled by a defender. But much cleaner in the fwd line. Be great if Sydney could get selected too

Hope so. We just have to find the money to ensure he doesn't leave. I'm glad the coaches left him IN. Really stepped up tonight. These young kids, Baker, Bolton, Soldo handle the pressure well. I recall one kick that Rioli did to Bolton, that was spoiled by a defender. But much cleaner in the fwd line. Be great if Sydney could get selected too
He’s staying... trust me on that

Remove this Banner Ad

Back