Player Watch #29: Shai Bolton - What an absolute jet!

tropicaltiger

🏆2017 🏆2019 🏆2020
Jan 4, 2002
cairns
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Snakes
Wouldn't stress mate we've all been wrong. Geez I'd hate for someone to drag up some of my efforts from the #eco thread from 2016, or the various threads demanding the club 'sack Dimma'. FFS I was gunning for the Focus on Footy group to get up. Oh and I thought Jayden Post was going to be a superstar. And I thought Shane Edwards should be traded and Houli delisted after the 2015 Elimination Final.

Thank f'n God no-one listened to me!
good fess up. :thumbsu:

Dec 28, 2007
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond 2019 Premiers
In my opinion 2019 Bolton is like a 2nd year player

The kid came into the club as a 17 year old at 65kgs and no tank so his 1st year was a non event being a indigenous kid moving states etc

2020 he will be a 21 year old with 3 full years at the club and established in melbourne

IMO he will average over 20 poss 4 tackles and will kick 25+ goals

tigerfan1961

Premiership Player
Apr 18, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Aston Villa, SF 49ers
Just realised that Bolton missed the Jack Higgins draft by 7 DAYS. He's gonna be a star.
Too right he is, his speed and evasive skills along with his vision are just elite! WCE board thinking late 2nd or early 3rd will secure him if he elects to leave!! Irrelevant as he will stay imo, one of the boys now and very settled.
Just wish they'd announce it soon😎

Dec 28, 2007
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond 2019 Premiers
I did hear last week from a friend that gets info about alot of clubs including richmond (told be about Nank and i dint care as nank was a nothing player at the time) that Shai had agreed to a 3 year deal but nothing has come out yet.

Think Houli , Edwards , Bolton will all get done same time

Infamy

🐯🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Oct 1, 2004
Melbourne, VIC
AFL Club
Richmond
Wouldn't stress mate we've all been wrong. Geez I'd hate for someone to drag up some of my efforts from the #eco thread from 2016, or the various threads demanding the club 'sack Dimma'. FFS I was gunning for the Focus on Footy group to get up. Oh and I thought Jayden Post was going to be a superstar. And I thought Shane Edwards should be traded and Houli delisted after the 2015 Elimination Final.

Thank f'n God no-one listened to me!
Can you put this post in your signature so that we know to never pay attention to your opinions? :tearsofjoy:

Squibbs

Premiership Player
May 25, 2013
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Boston Celtics
I wouldn’t be worried about Edwards at all tbh. Deal will get done, he clearly loves being here and all the boys love him

Think the fact West Coast were interested in Bolton with all their smalls already is a real sign that he is rated externally, will be a gun very soon

Back