Player Watch #29: Shai Bolton - What an absolute jet!

Remove this Banner Ad

LP
Recon they are waiting on Brando’s decision to finalise a figure

He stays and sheds doesn’t get quite so much, he leaves and they can top him up
Give the Xtra to Sheds now.

Just thought it was interesting watching Menadue’s reaction to the contract extensions. Obviously wasn’t angry at them getting RE-signed, but looked very flat about it all. Wonder what that says about his own contract situation?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great news.

2021 is going to be a massive year for the club in terms of re-signing players. The following are out of contact:

- Rance
- CCJ
- Stack
- Bolton
- Naish
- Vlastuin
- Grimes
- Presita
- Astbury
- Rioli
- Soldo
- Higgins
- Riewoldt
- Castagna
- Baker
- McIntosh
- Chol
- Balta

18 players in total, which most will sign with relative ease but I suspect a big fight to retain Bolton, Baker, Stack and CCJ next time round. 4 highly talented kids who will have big offers to return home.

Great news.

2021 is going to be a massive year for the club in terms of re-signing players. The following are out of contact:

- Rance
- CCJ
- Stack
- Bolton
- Naish
- Vlastuin
- Grimes
- Presita
- Astbury
- Rioli
- Soldo
- Higgins
- Riewoldt
- Castagna
- Baker
- McIntosh
- Chol
- Balta

18 players in total, which most will sign with relative ease but I suspect a big fight to retain Bolton, Baker, Stack and CCJ next time round. 4 highly talented kids who will have big offers to return home.

Probably would have had a few retirements by then

Just thought it was interesting watching Menadue’s reaction to the contract extensions. Obviously wasn’t angry at them getting RE-signed, but looked very flat about it all. Wonder what that says about his own contract situation?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think you are reading way too much into it. Menadue will be at Richmond if he wants to be.

Great news.

- Rance
- CCJ
- Stack
- Bolton
- Naish
- Vlastuin
- Grimes
- Presita
- Astbury
- Rioli
- Soldo
- Higgins
- Riewoldt
- Castagna
- Baker
- McIntosh
- Chol
- Balta

Vlastuin is the one that worries me - the lure of captain floss should be enough to keep him i hope

Remove this Banner Ad

Back